Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Kamélie.be

Customer support just ignores your questions. App is very limited for certain marketing related activities, you can't even adjust it to your personal needs. (and this was done with a pro subscription)

May 15, 2019

Hi there, someone from our support team will be reaching out shortly. This is not the experience our team strives to provide and we apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

In the meantime, I'd encourage you to read up on spin-to-win customizations in our support articles as it is actually one of our most customizable offers! https://support.justuno.com/how-to-add-and-edit-a-spin-to-win-plugin

Vitasell.net

I like this app, it does a perfect job, I like this app, it does a perfect job, I like this app, it does a perfect job

HEEL & BUCKLE LONDON

I used this app to engage new customers .. In a single day, I collected 10 email ids. I think, this is awesome !!

mkwdesignco

Seems like it would be a great app with a lot of capabilities, but the long wait to get help from their tech support team is unacceptable. I'll probably delete this app and stick with what I've got. It should not take so long to reply to their customers when they have issues.

April 12, 2019

We’re so sorry for this delay and someone from our support team will be reaching out shortly. This is not the experience our team strives to provide and we apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

Evans Brothers Production store

I got so much lead capture was amazing best app ever and Thank you shopify for everything success is

LUXURIA

Works well when set-up but very complicated to get started. Customer service does reply but usually after a long wait. It's been a frustrating 2 weeks trying to set up some simple pop-ups!!!

April 12, 2019

We apologize you've found it frustrating and complicated! Our team will be reaching out shortly. We strive to provide prompt and high-quality support to all of our users, so thank you for your patience!

FRENCH KIXX

I love this apps! It works well quite well and easy to set up with full customization. However, I am still not clear why we need to redesign 2 different promotions for mobile and desktop... Maybe there is something I did not understand well ?

April 12, 2019

Hi there! We actually force users to create two different pop-ups for mobile and desktop because we believe these are two completely different user experiences. Also, mobile pop-ups have different SEO regulations so it's in the merchant's best interest to design differently! You can learn more about mobile best practices here: https://www.justuno.com/guides/mobile-pop-ups-design-best-practices/

Swanky Tea

The app seems a bit too complicated for me. I haven't yet gotten it to work. The description and how to is not clear for me.

Blackstock & Weber

Great app for pop ups and converting customers with exit intent offers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an uptick there.

i Wander

Very easy to use. The templates are very fine and look to be optimized for conversions. I still haven't launch campaigns, then I don't know if they work.