Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Bangili

Justuno is awesome! It has a LOT of options the allow you to do basically EVERYTHING you want. That said, it is kinda hard if you're not tech savy.

Amano Artisans

Set up of the pop-ups is not very intuitive, but their support is great. Will, Nestor, and Yuno made everything easier :) Their conversion analytics are very good.

Holster Central

Absolutely awful, had 2 pop ups (one desktop, one mobile) that I had set up that were enabled live that i thought were working for months and then I check the app and they are not I have missed out on hundreds of potential emails from store visitors by it not working as it should have.

International Key Supply

A great company to do business with. We have been using them for about 3 years with great results. I would highly recommend

type:A deodorant

Great app for on site marketing tools! Support is super helpful and responsive and answered all my questions.

ShootingTargets7

Very powerful and gives you a ton of options to help increase your average order value, catch abandoners and much more. I wish I found this much earlier. Support has been and continues to be great as well.

Skout Organic

This is a great app to upsell, cross-sell and customize your users experience. Takes time to set up but builds a great buying experience for customers.

Baseball Lifestyle 101

Justuno has really helped my business gain new email sign ups & so much more. Their customer support team has been super helpful in different areas that were needed.

Too Haute Cowgirls

The customer service is really great and responsive. Thanks for the quick help when I couldn't figure out where I was stuck.

Worldly Designed

So far so good! I had an issue with my subscribe box and wrote through the live chat. They were quick to respond and so far very helpful :) excited to see what is to come!