Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Evans Brothers Production store

I got so much lead capture was amazing best app ever and Thank you shopify for everything success is

LUXURIA

Works well when set-up but very complicated to get started. Customer service does reply but usually after a long wait. It's been a frustrating 2 weeks trying to set up some simple pop-ups!!!

April 12, 2019

We apologize you've found it frustrating and complicated! Our team will be reaching out shortly. We strive to provide prompt and high-quality support to all of our users, so thank you for your patience!

FRENCH KIXX

I love this apps! It works well quite well and easy to set up with full customization. However, I am still not clear why we need to redesign 2 different promotions for mobile and desktop... Maybe there is something I did not understand well ?

April 12, 2019

Hi there! We actually force users to create two different pop-ups for mobile and desktop because we believe these are two completely different user experiences. Also, mobile pop-ups have different SEO regulations so it's in the merchant's best interest to design differently! You can learn more about mobile best practices here: https://www.justuno.com/guides/mobile-pop-ups-design-best-practices/

Swanky Tea

The app seems a bit too complicated for me. I haven't yet gotten it to work. The description and how to is not clear for me.

Blackstock & Weber

Great app for pop ups and converting customers with exit intent offers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an uptick there.

i Wander

Very easy to use. The templates are very fine and look to be optimized for conversions. I still haven't launch campaigns, then I don't know if they work.

HIT THE HAY

Probably one of the best pop-up programs out there. Extremely customizable and great that you can A/B test different pop-ups. Give it a try!

Essentially Haitos

I like the app and the ready to go templates. I still need to figure out the custom design options - haven't had the time. Tutorials, maybe?

Würkin Stiffs

Excellent App that works flawlessly. Our customer retention and email capture have gone through the roof. Their customer support is top notch!

Blue Brontide

So happy with this app, was super easy to implement & the justuno app has collected more emails for me in the past couple of weeks than the last app I was using had in months! - BlueBrontide