Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Notyetdefinedd

Just downloaded it, tried a few things and nothing works!!
after log in they started me for a thanksgiving campaign, perfect, only the coupon code doesnt save! after 40min i gave that up.
Wanted to link my google analytics account, i link it to my account but then i get a pop up where im supposed to select something but there's nothing to select!
... BAD first experience

-Even more, it says it's published yet there is nothing to see and also no preview button
-Come on, even when i wanted to contact the developer i get an error message

Veiled Collection

The worst. App doesn't save campaigns correctly and I have to keep going back over and over to fix them.

Afford My Fashion

After wasting my time and the customer service live chatters time, we came to the conclusion that this app simply does not work well. It will make your Promos look out of wack and cover things on your website that should not be covered such as your cart icon! Making the whole website look buggy. I brought in some traffic to test and my conversion rate was absolutely destroyed. The customer service rep said that it was because of my Theme, it was the reason for these problems but said he could not recommend another theme because there are too many variables to predict if those themes will have problems as well. So I had no choice but to delete the app and cancel my sub.

Skerlight

Their billing system sucks.Very Greedy!

Vapescom

I despise the lies from these guys.

1. "Unlimited Plan"
- the lie detector determined that was a lie.

2. "Sorry, whoever said that was new and fired."
- the lie detector determined that was a lie

3. "Ok we will stop billing you for that"
- the lie detector determined that was a lie

4. "Oh, the free plan doesn't work anymore because our plans are based on site traffic, not promotion impressions. Your Free plan appears to cap out at 5000 visitor sessions per month."
- the lie detector determined that was a lie

The free plan worked just fine until I wanted a refund after getting rebilled for an annual plan I unlike the one I originally signed up for.

A+ for being my top Shopify shady app for both 2016 and 2017 tho.

Magictracks

site pas en français........................

La Matera

Review to unlock the app before we try the app?

Faithful Designs By G

too complicated and it's not a guarantee to get sales under the free plan

Ti Amo Boutique

I'm DIZZY from trying to install this app, there are too many things going on, on the screen. Can you please SIMPLIFY installation, I want a simple app to increase traffic, still waiting to see traffic. PLEASE!

Futurebikini

having to wait 48h between replies is unacceptable! its 2019 wake up.
Worked fine and now it's the app is bugged.
If someone is replied, please send a real Tech person, I don't need someone who copy paste the articles from the help page.

1 2 4 Next