Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Bana Sunglasses

App was easy to set up, doesn't slow down your website (at least not for me). Support could be better and functionality of the app could also be better. (A bit hard to navigate around but not a big issue)

Ibuyemoji

I have had this for about a month and I am not sure yet because I have gotten no results.

Jewel Caper

So far it seems fine. You have to spend some time resizing pop up images for mobile devices. It would be nice if they could make it so this extra step isn't needed.

Berties Northampton

Too complicated, very frustrating1

Angstukai

Great app, I have tried all the pop-up apps and the design on this one is the best! However, it only works on phone or tablet, not the computer so basically cant use it.

Live Wheat Grass

The tool is fine, but I do not appreciate having to leave a review to continue using the tool.

Nuimaakete

Easy to use but right now the pop up doesn't appear on exiting and i'm obliged to put a review to be able to know why.

50/50 for the moment ^^

Rent A Christmas

It's ok. App design isn't that great. Product works though.

Felix Assouline Cigars

An easy to use tool, does a nice job, a must have for every online store!

Game Day Dresses

I'm still struggling with this. It's really extendable but also a bit complicated, or, at least more complicated than it feels like it should be. I'll post another review when I've had more time to understand it.