Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Trique Mfg

Using the app mostly for exit offers on our cart page. We also have been using it to grow our email subscription list.

ZEAL Cycling

Very easy to set up the first campaign. Curious to lern more about the features of the app and the impact on my website.

gowin

This app is great to motivate customers to purchase. And its fun and visually attractive. Its easy to manage.

Fits4Yoga

Just launched my first promotion, so far I like the simplicity and design. The promotion should go well.

TRENDZONE ™

Nice app i may use again.
But it would be great if loading time was quicker.
anyway nice app would us

Vitality and Wellness

This app is very useful and powerful, gives you heaps and heaps of options for pop-ups and banners etc... Only downside is that isn't not super user-friendly. A few times I was confused about why pop-ups weren't displaying the way I wanted and it took some time to fiddle around work out what was happening. If you're happy to work around the app and learn how to design the pop-ups then I can highly recommend this, if you just want something simple, this isn't for you.

NookSleep

Just started setting up the app but so far I like how it works and look forward to seeing some more results! The interface could use a little bit more work and I'd love a live chat option to get help in real time but other than that, it seems to be a great lead capture app.

Wild Truth Design Co

I definitely like the justuno app for capturing emails and mobile exit intent. With more tweaking on my part, I should be able to boost conversions. Appreciate all the options for customizing to my brand!

Haha no yume 母の夢

Useful app to capture emails. I've been having some hiccups with syncing the subscribers to my mailchimp account. Still room for improvement. Support is great.

Genspice

I like the application.I need to experiment on it.I dont know what extend the app can influence my website.So,maybe after a week i might know.For now its good