Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

HIT THE HAY

Probably one of the best pop-up programs out there. Extremely customizable and great that you can A/B test different pop-ups. Give it a try!

Essentially Haitos

I like the app and the ready to go templates. I still need to figure out the custom design options - haven't had the time. Tutorials, maybe?

Würkin Stiffs

Excellent App that works flawlessly. Our customer retention and email capture have gone through the roof. Their customer support is top notch!

Blue Brontide

So happy with this app, was super easy to implement & the justuno app has collected more emails for me in the past couple of weeks than the last app I was using had in months! - BlueBrontide

fooryu

Downloaded the app, then removed about two minutes later after a quick look around. I've since then (one week ago) recieved 9 emails from them and they've ignored all 8 of my requests to stop emailing me. Trash.

Colorful Pet Store

Testing the app and first impression is good. Will comeback for updates.

VITAE APPAREL

In love with this app. It has so many advanced features and helped capture so many customers! Highly recommend.

Pawlicious & Company

Our company used this app to create quick holiday sale and email subscription popup forms. It was easy to use. We created a graphic with holiday shopping cut off dates and even when the customers closed it, there was a tab on the bottom of the site to allow customers to pull it up again. It worked great.

Cookie Cutter Swimwear

Great app, easy to understand and use. It was easy create a landing page popup banner that integrated with the look and feel of my website. Love It!

Native Deodorant

Simply terrible product and customer service. The product doesn't track conversions correctly, even though they say they do. I noticed this six weeks ago, and they still haven't fixed the issue. I paid for Managed Services ($3K per month, after Adrian - head sales guy - stepped in) and mentioned this to my account rep February 11th. It's now March 20th, and there is still no solution. I even contacted the CEO Erik Christiansen on March 6th, and he's like "we're going to fix this".

This company operates slower than a turtle. Don't trust them, and don't pay for managed services, unless you want to lose your shirt.

March 25, 2019

We are very sorry that your experience fell short of expectations. In most scenarios, our product does track conversions correctly, however, we cannot always guarantee that other plugins will not adversely affect our conversion tracking efforts.

Our team works very hard to provide the support and help every customer needs, and as you are aware, creating custom code for individual technical requests can take time.

In this situation, your request required working with two other companies your business uses to create a complex solution that works from all sides. We realize that waiting can be a frustrating experience, but Justuno values your business and the three companies combined spent this time making sure we provided you with the best possible solution — and not just a quick fix.

Again, we apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience and we hope we can build a stronger relationship moving forward.