Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Urge2buy

Still waiting to see how it works out for us.

Escritthomedecor Gmail Com

I like the app it's great but needs to be more Mobil friendly. Doesn't bring up the full page

Tendanativa

I've installed this app before but gave up because it was too confusing for me and there was a lot of tweaking to do. However, I've decided to give it a go again and try to invest more time in it. I'll update this review after I've used it.

Vorm Clothing Co

Still checking it out. Need to review to activate additional features

Carbon Fiber Hq

Seems like a good app. Still figuring it out

Storiechild

So far it's good, but we are using the wheel of fortune feature and it doesn't allow us to edit the color of the wheel wedges... EVERYTHING else can be edited, but that can't. We are still using for now, but it''s really odd to me that there's so much modification that's allowed, but that can't be edited.

For us it seems like a major factor because we don't want it to be garrish.

Update:
The pre-made banner ads seem easier to use and really helpful and fast around the holidays.

Knots By Cj

Pretty good. Bit confusing to use

Spitfire Direct

Trying to see how well it integrates. Too soon to tell.

100 Hood

just leaving a review to use the app... Ill come back and let you know what I think once they let me install.

initial thoughts, rather crappy I have to write a review to install the app because I don't even know what the app is like yet? Oh well, we will see.

Wild Thera

So far it's been ok. I only signed up at the start of September.

It's a bit too early to tell - and I'll be able to give a better update in 6 months.

Positives:
- Good templates
- Decent customization

Negatives:
- Limited Support
- Unable to add multiple fields to form (can only capture email at this time)
- No automatic updates when customers sign up on form. I have to manually log in and check every time. Even then I have to download a spreadsheet to see who is new and not.
- Cannot delete test signups from above spreadsheet.

Again, I'll be in a better place to answer this in 6 months.