Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Phoenix Virgin Hair

I used this app to help me advertise a holiday sale and layouts were beautiful and clean and easy to use!

daniella store

I downloaded this app for traffic/conversion, cannot give a bold review yet but I believe it will work well.

milajki

The most advanced tool for generating leads on landing pages after researching many applications. So far pleased with our experience!

Style Plug

Just Uno has done a good job helping me collect email address's from my website! It helped us with additional conversion

Carerez

I have tried many pop ups and this one intergrates well and has good customer service. plus many great options.

Spark Sisters

Great app, fully customisable to suit your stores unique look and aesthetic. So many customization options!

Dragon Lady Fashions

I really like the pre-made themed offers though sometimes they have not been timely enough. The free plan is perfect for my needs though. I currently use this on both of my stores.

Rincon Cristiano

Great app. One of the best out there.

Ziggy's Pudding

i love it so far. it works great. you can do so much with the free version and it gives you a lot of valuable data.

SATO

bbbbbb n n n n nnnnnn n n n n n n n n nn n n n nnn n n n nn n nnnnn nnnnn nn nn nnn n n n nnn nn n n n n