Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Bgrablestore

I used less than the 14 day trial. I liked the popups and it was fairly easy to use. However, I did not get any results.

Love Nykia

It looks great. The trial ended too early so I really didnt get a chance to play around with all the features. Owning a small business is sometimes a 1 man show. they should consider extending the trial period for new business -just a thought. Overall no compliants. I will use the free platform to explore further.

Wedding Mart Online

Great for what it is. Does what you need it to and a good editing system.

Rowaq Stationery And Bookstore

nice app. i want to try it more to ensure all functionality works

Prancingpanties

good so far still trying it out thank you

B Prive

Needed to give a review about 10 seconds in to unlock a feature... let's see what happens!

Awemused

It's a good idea. Unfortunately, the pop up doesn't always pop up. So it's not really helping my customers. There's no real support to help with issues either. If it worked properly, I would rate it higher. Still, I'm sure there are better options available.

Shumuri

Good app, but can be improved even more!!!

Tiesncuffs

Great app when it worked? it group off for some reason and no alerts or advice it wasnt working - it also conflicts heaps with other plugins on home page

Cynch Clothing Stretch belts | Solid Color Belts | Men & Women Belts

We really like the idea of the app because it is a nice way to attract people and involve them in our social media network. The promo code is easy to use and we could notice that people like it and get the code.

We also really appreciate the personalizing aspects, the admin part and the tools for customizing.

Nevertheless, we don't see an increase in terms of sales and nobody is checking out with the promo code. That's why we wouldn't be ready top pay for this kind of service so far. We would like to test it a little bit longer until the end of the summer and if we don't have a return of investment (at least 10 sales per month), we won't go for the subscription.

Thanks for asking our feedback and hope it will help. We are available if you need further information.

Cheers