Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

9371-2131 QC INC

This plugin is the #1 must have plugin for any serious business. It allow you to create (with incredible ease) a lot of banned, popup ad, spinning wheel, ...
Thanks to the whole team!
Happy holiday, btw!

Lilly Elizabeth

So far so good. I haven't used too much. Will update later when more data comes back. Actual site easy to use.

The Prickly Rose Boutique

I love the new easy to use templates in this app and how professional they look! It was very easy for me to create a pop up and exit offer for my website and it did not take long at all!

Fancifiesta

Amazing App. But I have some problem with the mobile exit app & I need to read to learn how to implement the pop-ups correctly.

WAKIENDO, Aruba, +297-7428258

EASY & EFFICIENT. DOES WHAT IT SAYS.. SUPER FAST MAKE MONEY EASY ATTRACT CLIENTS SALES RECOMMENDED.

mylovingbrushes

I've been using justuno for months. Its an easy app to use and the designs are very easy to create. I recommend.

Huckle Bee Farms

This is a perfect app. Each store should be using it. Very easy to use and makes your page stand out

SAINTCHiC

It's pretty good. I like the option. I wish the interface was more user friendly. Most of our customers are on mobile so I am hoping there is a mobile feature.

PAPI Boys

This is a great popup app!!! its been 3 montht and it is reallu powerful yo use popups, thanks for this app!

Manis WorldWide- Find out What Makes You Smile!

I like this app for my landing page, I'm still learning how to use it but so far it's a good application for my website.