Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

VRedtech.com | Virtual Reality Education Technology

It is straight forward and has a simple setup. I installed it to help increase mailing list subscribers.

Paposlandia

I used this app to do a new visitor popup email opt-in and offer some coupons to my clients; this app has been updated and it's been a really easy to use app

Brixton Chrome

This is an excellent app. I used it to provide a popup exit coupon. It worked very well. I would recommend it to anyone trying to increase engagement from visitors.

Pikewood

Super simple. I mostly am using it for discount promos on my page to build my mailing list. Just make the discount code on my store and submit it to JustUno and it's good to go! Too easy :D

Haakaa Taiwan

hope this helps me to get more sales.

MVPWirelessHeadphones

Official Shop

I used this app and help me to make some marketing good things. Top App :) Thanks a lot ! I recommend it

Shop Swift Green Filters

This app is Complicated in use. The functionality is not up to mark. Seriously no recommendation from my side.

Puppyman's Trading Co.

The app so far is okay, but it's difficult to use and set up (in my opinion). Still learning it, and to be fair I haven't spent that much time in it, but I feel like the app should be simpler to use and thus not requiring as much time from the user to learn it.

Alaffia

So far so good. We haven't launched yet so I'm not really sure how well it works but for now, we're good. We're literally only using is for newsletter sign ups.