Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Rincon Cristiano

Great app. One of the best out there.

Ziggy's Pudding

i love it so far. it works great. you can do so much with the free version and it gives you a lot of valuable data.

rust designs

Super easy to use, robust and free while you're small. Great for order deadlines, capturing e-mail and so much more.

Cedar Hill Solar

I use JustUno on a couple stores I manage. Hands down the easiest pop-up generator to use to collect email address for my Mail Chimp campaigns. The simple yet insightful anayltics is top notch.

Customperformancegolf

So easy to use. Great app for someone with low skills that needs some help in getting the right info onto you page.

The Pillow Lab

This was the first app I added to my store. It has helped me tremendously. Email marketing is one of the most powerful tools out there! This app does phenomenal job capturing leads!

Deadstock Studio

Great app, easy to customise and affordable. I've trialled quite a few apps so far and this stands out above others.

IZUBA clothing

I just downloaded this application for my fashion-webshop and I am really satisfied. Its really helpfull.

Mockmill.com

I used this app to run my shopify black friday and cyber week special offers. It generated most of my sales. I was surprised!

Very easy to use and fast to get running - It's a keeper.

Lids and Hats

Great app, it does exactly what you need. The pop ups or banners are easy to set up and create. Give this one a try.