Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

The Prickly Rose Boutique

I love the new easy to use templates in this app and how professional they look! It was very easy for me to create a pop up and exit offer for my website and it did not take long at all!

Fancifiesta

Amazing App. But I have some problem with the mobile exit app & I need to read to learn how to implement the pop-ups correctly.

WAKIENDO, Aruba, +297-7428258

EASY & EFFICIENT. DOES WHAT IT SAYS.. SUPER FAST MAKE MONEY EASY ATTRACT CLIENTS SALES RECOMMENDED.

mylovingbrushes

I've been using justuno for months. Its an easy app to use and the designs are very easy to create. I recommend.

Huckle Bee Farms

This is a perfect app. Each store should be using it. Very easy to use and makes your page stand out

SAINTCHiC

It's pretty good. I like the option. I wish the interface was more user friendly. Most of our customers are on mobile so I am hoping there is a mobile feature.

PAPI Boys

This is a great popup app!!! its been 3 montht and it is reallu powerful yo use popups, thanks for this app!

Manis WorldWide- Find out What Makes You Smile!

I like this app for my landing page, I'm still learning how to use it but so far it's a good application for my website.

CreatiVal

J'ADORE CETTE APPLICATION ELLE EST VRAIMENT UTILE! :) JE TL'UTILISE SOUVENT LORS DE MES PROMOTIONS

ParadiseVapors.online

Best Shopify Promotional Tool!!! I definitely recommend the use of this app for your Shopify shop to help build your customer base and confidence!