Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Brixton Chrome

This is an excellent app. I used it to provide a popup exit coupon. It worked very well. I would recommend it to anyone trying to increase engagement from visitors.

Pikewood

Super simple. I mostly am using it for discount promos on my page to build my mailing list. Just make the discount code on my store and submit it to JustUno and it's good to go! Too easy :D

Haakaa Taiwan

hope this helps me to get more sales.

MVPWirelessHeadphones

Official Shop

I used this app and help me to make some marketing good things. Top App :) Thanks a lot ! I recommend it

Shop Swift Green Filters

This app is Complicated in use. The functionality is not up to mark. Seriously no recommendation from my side.

Puppyman's Trading Co.

The app so far is okay, but it's difficult to use and set up (in my opinion). Still learning it, and to be fair I haven't spent that much time in it, but I feel like the app should be simpler to use and thus not requiring as much time from the user to learn it.

Alaffia

So far so good. We haven't launched yet so I'm not really sure how well it works but for now, we're good. We're literally only using is for newsletter sign ups.

Shelly J Luxury

Nice app to collect email and promotions. I recommend it as it works for me and growing my email list is very important.

Koenigstiger

Justunos free plan is one of the most powerful plans out there. Most smaller shops, like mine, can't afford expensive popup apps, so I really like Justuno offer