Justuno Lead Capture & Pop Ups

Justuno Lead Capture & Pop Ups

by Justuno

AI-driven lead captures, product recs, exit offers & more

URBN WLDLFE

Great app it helped to boost my sales! i recommend that anyone looking into it definitely tries it out.

9371-2131 QC INC

This plugin is the #1 must have plugin for any serious business. It allow you to create (with incredible ease) a lot of banned, popup ad, spinning wheel, ...
Thanks to the whole team!
Happy holiday, btw!

Lilly Elizabeth

So far so good. I haven't used too much. Will update later when more data comes back. Actual site easy to use.

PainPod USA

Trying to leave a review but it is not working... The pop ups seem to work fine and I don't think this company is in control of the review app I am trying to use so can't blame them..
Happy with the product.

The Prickly Rose Boutique

I love the new easy to use templates in this app and how professional they look! It was very easy for me to create a pop up and exit offer for my website and it did not take long at all!

Fancifiesta

Amazing App. But I have some problem with the mobile exit app & I need to read to learn how to implement the pop-ups correctly.

Wild Liberty Dist., LLC.

I really love the concept and the flexibility that this app provides. It has all the right stuff, like a web bar that resides at the top, or the ability to prioritize your pop-ups, which I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

The only reason I give it 4-stars rather than 5 is because it can be a little clunky and/or glitchy... Just not seamless. I thought it was my browser as I was using safari, but experienced the same on Chrome.

However, support was very prompt and helpful. They fixed my pop-ups so I could publish right away. And per the developer's screencast, his was not acting glitchy, so maybe the problem still resides on my side only.

I have used quite a few pop-up apps and this is by far the best!

WAKIENDO, Aruba, +297-7428258

EASY & EFFICIENT. DOES WHAT IT SAYS.. SUPER FAST MAKE MONEY EASY ATTRACT CLIENTS SALES RECOMMENDED.

mylovingbrushes

I've been using justuno for months. Its an easy app to use and the designs are very easy to create. I recommend.

Huckle Bee Farms

This is a perfect app. Each store should be using it. Very easy to use and makes your page stand out