Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Cedar Hill Solar

I use JustUno on a couple stores I manage. Hands down the easiest pop-up generator to use to collect email address for my Mail Chimp campaigns. The simple yet insightful anayltics is top notch.

Customperformancegolf

So easy to use. Great app for someone with low skills that needs some help in getting the right info onto you page.

The Pillow Lab

This was the first app I added to my store. It has helped me tremendously. Email marketing is one of the most powerful tools out there! This app does phenomenal job capturing leads!

Deadstock Studio

Great app, easy to customise and affordable. I've trialled quite a few apps so far and this stands out above others.

IZUBA clothing

I just downloaded this application for my fashion-webshop and I am really satisfied. Its really helpfull.

Mockmill.com

I used this app to run my shopify black friday and cyber week special offers. It generated most of my sales. I was surprised!

Very easy to use and fast to get running - It's a keeper.

Lids and Hats

Great app, it does exactly what you need. The pop ups or banners are easy to set up and create. Give this one a try.

Paposlandia

I used this app to do a new visitor popup email opt-in and offer some coupons to my clients; this app has been updated and it's been a really easy to use app

Brixton Chrome

This is an excellent app. I used it to provide a popup exit coupon. It worked very well. I would recommend it to anyone trying to increase engagement from visitors.

Pikewood

Super simple. I mostly am using it for discount promos on my page to build my mailing list. Just make the discount code on my store and submit it to JustUno and it's good to go! Too easy :D