Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

PainPod USA

Trying to leave a review but it is not working... The pop ups seem to work fine and I don't think this company is in control of the review app I am trying to use so can't blame them..
Happy with the product.

The Prickly Rose Boutique

I love the new easy to use templates in this app and how professional they look! It was very easy for me to create a pop up and exit offer for my website and it did not take long at all!

Fancifiesta

Amazing App. But I have some problem with the mobile exit app & I need to read to learn how to implement the pop-ups correctly.

Wild Liberty Dist., LLC.

I really love the concept and the flexibility that this app provides. It has all the right stuff, like a web bar that resides at the top, or the ability to prioritize your pop-ups, which I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

The only reason I give it 4-stars rather than 5 is because it can be a little clunky and/or glitchy... Just not seamless. I thought it was my browser as I was using safari, but experienced the same on Chrome.

However, support was very prompt and helpful. They fixed my pop-ups so I could publish right away. And per the developer's screencast, his was not acting glitchy, so maybe the problem still resides on my side only.

I have used quite a few pop-up apps and this is by far the best!

WAKIENDO, Aruba, +297-7428258

EASY & EFFICIENT. DOES WHAT IT SAYS.. SUPER FAST MAKE MONEY EASY ATTRACT CLIENTS SALES RECOMMENDED.

mylovingbrushes

I've been using justuno for months. Its an easy app to use and the designs are very easy to create. I recommend.

Huckle Bee Farms

This is a perfect app. Each store should be using it. Very easy to use and makes your page stand out

My CEO Lifestyle 18+

Good app. I would like the mobile app to be easier to navigate but once you figure it out on the computer side it works like a charm...

SAINTCHiC

It's pretty good. I like the option. I wish the interface was more user friendly. Most of our customers are on mobile so I am hoping there is a mobile feature.

PAPI Boys

This is a great popup app!!! its been 3 montht and it is reallu powerful yo use popups, thanks for this app!