Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

AI-driven pop ups, email capture, cart abandonment & more

Chesterfields of England

Really great app. Can't believe it's free! So much better than many of the paid apps I have tried first.

The FlyGuys Shop

I like this app a lot. Gets the job done and very very easy to use. ................................

Majesty Metal Art

This app helped me create pop ups that turn website visitors into life time customers! I will also use Justuno for my websites.

Eddy-Gear.com

This app has been great so far. The WYSIWYG designer can be a little "Clunky" but otherwise, great!

Smokin' Buddies

It's very convenient to swap out one popup for another. The ready made popups are professional and effective. However, I would like to see more options.

Jenabelle | Fun. Affordable. Fashion

Love JustUno. Been using them on different websites since about 2011. Their prices have gone up, but they are a wonderful service to use.

Holistic Oils

Love this app, it works well. Easy to install and customize. We were able to use this to help generate more sales easily. Love it.

Fresh Pawz

Easy to use, seems to be feature rich. Excited to keep testing and see what I can find and how well it works.

HBJ Glam Studio

Very user friendly and easy to use. I find the desktop version easier to use than the mobile site. This app has so many options, great for the entrepreneur that likes to do their own graphics.

wsken.co

Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.Nice free app already 10 conversion in one month.