Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

AI-driven pop ups, email capture, cart abandonment & more

Chibebe.com.au

Way overpriced and zero customer support. The app itself is super confusing to use. Been with them for many years but looks like it's time to go. I'd love to know who a previous reviewer 'Lioness' found with same features!

PatchPanel

While the product seems promising, it's falling short in far too many ways.

My review is based on my experience with the managed services offered by Just Uno, I haven't actually used the software because after two months and $2000 spent I haven't even got anything in hand to use yet.

The onboarding call went great, and the promise of having managed services was exciting. Given the potential, the $1000/month was reasonable given the amount of work that was supposed to be given by the account managers.

Fast forwarding about two weeks after sign up, we've got our first samples. They look like the generic stock templates included with the software, and ignored the majority of the input of what we had already had success with.

Once rejected we were basically asked to do most of the work, creating our own imagery and copy. I'm not sure what I'm paying for at this point, but fine, we spend a day creating and providing a gallery of imagery that better suits our brand. Two weeks later we have emails asking what we'd like done with it.

Ok, so what the hell am I paying $1000 a month for? Well, now we've been billed a second month. Oh, and we still have nothing in hand another two weeks later.

A refund has been demanded for the managed services, or we'll just file a chargeback.

We may continue with the software, but the managed services is a complete joke.

UPDATE: After receiving contact from JustUno, I was offered a mere 50% credit for the thousands of wasted dollars. Not even a refund. When stated that this was unacceptable, they then went silent on communications.

Credit Card chargebacks are now in place, and we will have to begin the process of notifying all of their integrating partners of their fraudulent activities.

Kamélie.be

Customer support just ignores your questions. App is very limited for certain marketing related activities, you can't even adjust it to your personal needs. (and this was done with a pro subscription)

May 15, 2019

Hi there, someone from our support team will be reaching out shortly. This is not the experience our team strives to provide and we apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

In the meantime, I'd encourage you to read up on spin-to-win customizations in our support articles as it is actually one of our most customizable offers! https://support.justuno.com/how-to-add-and-edit-a-spin-to-win-plugin

mkwdesignco

Seems like it would be a great app with a lot of capabilities, but the long wait to get help from their tech support team is unacceptable. I'll probably delete this app and stick with what I've got. It should not take so long to reply to their customers when they have issues.

April 12, 2019

We’re so sorry for this delay and someone from our support team will be reaching out shortly. This is not the experience our team strives to provide and we apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

fooryu

Downloaded the app, then removed about two minutes later after a quick look around. I've since then (one week ago) recieved 9 emails from them and they've ignored all 8 of my requests to stop emailing me. Trash.

Native Deodorant

Simply terrible product and customer service. The product doesn't track conversions correctly, even though they say they do. I noticed this six weeks ago, and they still haven't fixed the issue. I paid for Managed Services ($3K per month, after Adrian - head sales guy - stepped in) and mentioned this to my account rep February 11th. It's now March 20th, and there is still no solution. I even contacted the CEO Erik Christiansen on March 6th, and he's like "we're going to fix this".

This company operates slower than a turtle. Don't trust them, and don't pay for managed services, unless you want to lose your shirt.

March 25, 2019

We are very sorry that your experience fell short of expectations. In most scenarios, our product does track conversions correctly, however, we cannot always guarantee that other plugins will not adversely affect our conversion tracking efforts.

Our team works very hard to provide the support and help every customer needs, and as you are aware, creating custom code for individual technical requests can take time.

In this situation, your request required working with two other companies your business uses to create a complex solution that works from all sides. We realize that waiting can be a frustrating experience, but Justuno values your business and the three companies combined spent this time making sure we provided you with the best possible solution — and not just a quick fix.

Again, we apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience and we hope we can build a stronger relationship moving forward.

Shop Swift Green Filters

This app is Complicated in use. The functionality is not up to mark. Seriously no recommendation from my side.

Abella Eyewear

This has been slowing our site down to a 7 second load time. I will be pausing use until they figure that out.

Emie's Boutique

I tested it's effectiveness on exit intent pop up and couldnt even get it to pop up after multiple tries. Going to try something else.

Smileys Hideaway

I started paying for the App a few months ago. I was always logged in under a previous email. That email address has been deleted so I have no way to recover the password or login.

I got an inital response from "Matt" from customer service acknowledging my issue.

Now It's been a few days since that initial response, and I've contacted their support each day and getting no response. I contacted them again yesterday and today and have heard nothing.

I am spending $1,000s on FB ads and I believe an old JustUno popup is popping up, so you can imagine how annoying this is that I can't modify it to correlate with the FB ads.

All I'm trying to do is log in so I can change my JustUno settings, and they have failed to help whatsoever.

Extremely frustrated, hoping they see this and finally fix my issue.

Previous 1 3