Justuno Popups & Exit Offers

Justuno Popups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

Advanced on-site promotions with popups, email captures & more

Based on 2052 reviews

Abella Eyewear

This has been slowing our site down to a 7 second load time. I will be pausing use until they figure that out.

Emie's Boutique

I tested it's effectiveness on exit intent pop up and couldnt even get it to pop up after multiple tries. Going to try something else.

Smileys Hideaway

I started paying for the App a few months ago. I was always logged in under a previous email. That email address has been deleted so I have no way to recover the password or login.

I got an inital response from "Matt" from customer service acknowledging my issue.

Now It's been a few days since that initial response, and I've contacted their support each day and getting no response. I contacted them again yesterday and today and have heard nothing.

I am spending $1,000s on FB ads and I believe an old JustUno popup is popping up, so you can imagine how annoying this is that I can't modify it to correlate with the FB ads.

All I'm trying to do is log in so I can change my JustUno settings, and they have failed to help whatsoever.

Extremely frustrated, hoping they see this and finally fix my issue.

Willie1165

I havent heard one word from Juno except...that my free trial period was up....what exactly is Juno and what can they do for me

Health N Beauty Express

Didn't work or even show on my website. Also support staff were terrible.

Taylor Joelle Designs

Very sneaky with billing. I thought I had cancelled months ago. There's so many steps to it. They would not refund my charges even though I haven't been using their services for months.

The Perfect Ride

I created a simple test popup ("FREE SHIPPING") just to learn how before doing the whole website.

Yuno checked my work and said its OK after I told them that it simple does not work on Safari and Firefox browsers. It works in Chrome. But for a website store there can be no iffy browser challenges!

PLUS Firefox refused to load the site with the message "The owner of www.justuno.com has configured their website improperly." So I told Yuno about this and he argued defensively I must have the wrong version of Firefox (I updated just now and got same message -- WEBSITE CONFIGURED IMPROPERLY! Yet Justuno makes defensive excuses?

Now they want me to video what I'm doing. Ridiculous.

Find another popup app. I give up on this app and the guys behind it. Ridiculous that it does not work with 2 MAJOR BROWSERS, am so glad I found out before its too late!

ThePerfectRide.bike

Churchpie

I hate this program. Your stupid pops block me from trying to deactivate my account. very shady

Feel Comforts

Just not working... Pop up windows not showen at entery to website

Yo Ganesh

Extremely slow and there are a lot of bugs that make me crazy !!!!!!!!

Previous 1