Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

AI-driven pop ups, email capture, cart abandonment & more

Alpha Tech

Big Flop

I had a very hard time trying to figure out the exit pop up, and when i finally do it doesn't work on mobile !!!

My Vpro

Be careful, it is not easy to cancel your account if you need to. I tried to cancel my account several times, it takes me two months to finally cancel my account. First time, when I contacted them to ask how to cancel account, I was told I can do it in my Justuno account easily. However, when I went to my Justuno account to cancel my account, actually, there is no way to do it. Then, I was told have to send request to cancel my account. I sent the email to them to ask 'Please cancel my account on July 9th, I do not need it anymore', two weeks later, I found I was still charged $299.99 on July 14th again. I contact them once I found that, they said they sent me an email to ask why I need cancel my account. Before I told them 'why', they would not cancel my account. They will not refund me for the payment they charged after I request to cancel my account. I have to wait until August 14th to cancel my account. Nothing they can do now. This is the worst experience I have never with the shopify app providers. This app price is super high, you may easily find an app to provide same function with 1/3 price or even free, very bad customer service. The sales man is very nice, but once you paid, you will be in a bad ass situation.

July 23, 2019

We’re saddened to hear that you experienced such significant issues with our support team and attempting to cancel billing through Justuno’s admin portal. This is not the experience we aim to give our customers and we sincerely apologize.

Moving forward, we are taking numerous steps to address the issues you faced with billing, so that it doesn’t happen again to you or any of our other customers.

As for the functionality afforded by Justuno, while we understand that basic lead capture pop-ups can be effectively handled by a variety of low-cost/free plugins, please keep in mind that Justuno is much more than that. Justuno’s advanced visitor intelligence and targeting allows you to get very granular with your on-site messaging strategy. Beyond just the simple pop-up, we enable a number of other on-site promotional applications such as banners, in-page promotions, spin-to-wins, exit offers, on-site messaging, notification-opt-in, AI-powered cross-sell/upsell and more.

Once again, we’re very sorry to hear this was such an unpleasant experience for you, but if you’d be willing to hear us out, we will do everything in our power to make things right for My Vpro.

Ploocy

I switched my subscription plan form $49 to $29 and they charged me $49 for two months! They support is slow and unprofessional and I still haven't gotten any reply!

July 2, 2019

We're sorry you feel that way about your support experience, that's not what we strive to provide our customers. However, you were correctly charged $29 for the month following your plan downgrade according to our dashboard. If you have other issues or this is not what you see reflected on your end from Shopify, please reply to your support email chain.

Chibebe.com.au

Way overpriced and zero customer support. The app itself is super confusing to use. Been with them for many years but looks like it's time to go. I'd love to know who a previous reviewer 'Lioness' found with same features!

PatchPanel

While the product seems promising, it's falling short in far too many ways.

My review is based on my experience with the managed services offered by Just Uno, I haven't actually used the software because after two months and $2000 spent I haven't even got anything in hand to use yet.

The onboarding call went great, and the promise of having managed services was exciting. Given the potential, the $1000/month was reasonable given the amount of work that was supposed to be given by the account managers.

Fast forwarding about two weeks after sign up, we've got our first samples. They look like the generic stock templates included with the software, and ignored the majority of the input of what we had already had success with.

Once rejected we were basically asked to do most of the work, creating our own imagery and copy. I'm not sure what I'm paying for at this point, but fine, we spend a day creating and providing a gallery of imagery that better suits our brand. Two weeks later we have emails asking what we'd like done with it.

Ok, so what the hell am I paying $1000 a month for? Well, now we've been billed a second month. Oh, and we still have nothing in hand another two weeks later.

A refund has been demanded for the managed services, or we'll just file a chargeback.

We may continue with the software, but the managed services is a complete joke.

UPDATE: After receiving contact from JustUno, I was offered a mere 50% credit for the thousands of wasted dollars. Not even a refund. When stated that this was unacceptable, they then went silent on communications.

Credit Card chargebacks are now in place, and we will have to begin the process of notifying all of their integrating partners of their fraudulent activities.

Kamélie.be

Customer support just ignores your questions. App is very limited for certain marketing related activities, you can't even adjust it to your personal needs. (and this was done with a pro subscription)

May 15, 2019

Hi there, someone from our support team will be reaching out shortly. This is not the experience our team strives to provide and we apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

In the meantime, I'd encourage you to read up on spin-to-win customizations in our support articles as it is actually one of our most customizable offers! https://support.justuno.com/how-to-add-and-edit-a-spin-to-win-plugin

mkwdesignco

Seems like it would be a great app with a lot of capabilities, but the long wait to get help from their tech support team is unacceptable. I'll probably delete this app and stick with what I've got. It should not take so long to reply to their customers when they have issues.

April 12, 2019

We’re so sorry for this delay and someone from our support team will be reaching out shortly. This is not the experience our team strives to provide and we apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

fooryu

Downloaded the app, then removed about two minutes later after a quick look around. I've since then (one week ago) recieved 9 emails from them and they've ignored all 8 of my requests to stop emailing me. Trash.

Native Deodorant

Simply terrible product and customer service. The product doesn't track conversions correctly, even though they say they do. I noticed this six weeks ago, and they still haven't fixed the issue. I paid for Managed Services ($3K per month, after Adrian - head sales guy - stepped in) and mentioned this to my account rep February 11th. It's now March 20th, and there is still no solution. I even contacted the CEO Erik Christiansen on March 6th, and he's like "we're going to fix this".

This company operates slower than a turtle. Don't trust them, and don't pay for managed services, unless you want to lose your shirt.

March 25, 2019

We are very sorry that your experience fell short of expectations. In most scenarios, our product does track conversions correctly, however, we cannot always guarantee that other plugins will not adversely affect our conversion tracking efforts.

Our team works very hard to provide the support and help every customer needs, and as you are aware, creating custom code for individual technical requests can take time.

In this situation, your request required working with two other companies your business uses to create a complex solution that works from all sides. We realize that waiting can be a frustrating experience, but Justuno values your business and the three companies combined spent this time making sure we provided you with the best possible solution — and not just a quick fix.

Again, we apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience and we hope we can build a stronger relationship moving forward.

Shop Swift Green Filters

This app is Complicated in use. The functionality is not up to mark. Seriously no recommendation from my side.

Previous 1 3 4