Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

XTREND Co.

We downloaded your app yesterday and as soon as we did we started to experience a serious speed issue with our website. After some hours we decided to delete it because we thought that your app was causing it. We never had any speed problem with our store since we downloaded the app.

The problem is that even though we have deleted your app, the speed problem is still there. We have been talking with shopify assistance and they told us that sometimes even if we have deleted the app, it can leave behind a code that may cause the website to slow down.

We reached with the app asistance and they quickly washed their hands in order to now help us....

We are so dissatisfied with the app and the service!!!

Darling Marcelle

I installed this app and tried to use it but found it very difficult to use. Their templates are hideous and custom designing them was very hard. It also wanted really small photos vs other pop up ad apps. I uninstalled it the same day and have continued to get their emails despite unsubscribing over and over. DO NOT RECOMMEND

May 21, 2020

Hello and thanks for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with us. We pride ourselves on our support, and would have loved to assist with any issue you may have had with our product. Additionally, I have made sure that you are now unsubscribed from our emails, and wish you best of luck with your store!

Holster Central

Absolutely awful, had 2 pop ups (one desktop, one mobile) that I had set up that were enabled live that i thought were working for months and then I check the app and they are not I have missed out on hundreds of potential emails from store visitors by it not working as it should have.

MANIMAL

We came to this app after using OptinMonster, Wheelio and WooHoo. Our email marketing team recommended we try it. We had great success with the other apps, a very high 17% optin rate.

We replicated the settings within JustUno and applied best practices. In 5 day we collected 5 emails! Down from 50+ daily with WooHoo.

Something had to be wrong - so we contacted support. They said everything was setup to best practices.....which made no sense.

The impressions that were shown in the analytics of JustUno did not match the amount of visitors to our website so there had to be something wrong with the settings.

Nonetheless - support was no help.

If you want to cancel your account - there is a button in your account profile but then it takes you to a whole page where they try to sell you on staying with them. At the bottom of the page you have to contact them.

We did a chat and was greeted by a woman who said our settings were not optimal and that was why it did not work. When we asked for suggestions and an outline on how to optimize the settings she said she couldn't help us with that!

So this woman told us duh, it's not working but then wouldn't explain why. It took many more lines to get her to cancel the account.

This was a bad experience, we lost a lot of potential signups and had to spend a bunch of wasted time dealing with them.

We don't care what any other reviews say - steer clear of this app, service and business. We would have been a long time customer but their service is horrible and their product is not easy enough for a high end email marketing agency to setup to be productive unlike many other apps available to do the same thing.....

October 9, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had a difficult time getting started with Justuno. While we understand the frustration, please understand that we are currently being utilized by countless agencies and organizations of all size, and the vast majority haven't reported the problems that you've experienced. We're sorry that your experience didn't live up to this standard, but we appreciate feedback and it helps us continuously improve our support.

In regards to your comments about analytics shown in Justuno, sometimes we run into issues of 'comparing apples to oranges' between applications, and they sometimes do not mesh exactly. We can assure you that the Justuno stats are accurate, but cannot guarantee that another tech's analytics are (or they might be using different metrics, eg: visitor sessions vs page views). For anyone interested in Justuno terminology definitions, you can visit this article in our knowledgebase: https://support.justuno.com/Justuno-Term-Breakdown

BergaMet North America

Horrible! The app does not even work and when I try to cancel my account I can't even do that. I try to reach out to customer care I can't even get a hold of them. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GARBAGE APP!!

October 7, 2019

I can understand how frustrating this must have been for you, BergaMet North America. This is definitely not the experience we'd like to provide our customers, but I'm now showing that we were able to get things cancelled successfully. We're sorry to see you go!

AsteriaSports

Horrible customer care, I contacted them twice from my Shopify dashboard and they never replied.
I m sorry I have to do this but it reflects the way I feel

October 7, 2019

Sorry to see you had to leave a negative review, but we certainly understand how frustrating this situation must have been for AsteriaSports. I am happy to report that we were able to get to the bottom of where your request had been sent, and this shouldn't be an issue moving forward. I apologize again for the inconvenience, and if we can still be of any help at this point, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Alpha Tech

Big Flop

I had a very hard time trying to figure out the exit pop up, and when i finally do it doesn't work on mobile !!!

September 18, 2019

Hi Alpha Tech. We're sorry Justuno's exit offers didn't seem to work for you on mobile. Mobile browsers don't have cursors, and because of that our exit behavior offers unfortunately have slightly different functionality on mobile as they do on desktop. Thankfully for you, we do provide support articles on how to optimize these mobile exit offers using our alternative mobile-browser-friendly triggers including scroll percent, exit using back button, and more.

Can you please check your email for past communications from our support team?

My Vpro

Be careful, it is not easy to cancel your account if you need to. I tried to cancel my account several times, it takes me two months to finally cancel my account. First time, when I contacted them to ask how to cancel account, I was told I can do it in my Justuno account easily. However, when I went to my Justuno account to cancel my account, actually, there is no way to do it. Then, I was told have to send request to cancel my account. I sent the email to them to ask 'Please cancel my account on July 9th, I do not need it anymore', two weeks later, I found I was still charged $299.99 on July 14th again. I contact them once I found that, they said they sent me an email to ask why I need cancel my account. Before I told them 'why', they would not cancel my account. They will not refund me for the payment they charged after I request to cancel my account. I have to wait until August 14th to cancel my account. Nothing they can do now. This is the worst experience I have never with the shopify app providers. This app price is super high, you may easily find an app to provide same function with 1/3 price or even free, very bad customer service. The sales man is very nice, but once you paid, you will be in a bad ass situation.

July 23, 2019

We’re saddened to hear that you experienced such significant issues with our support team and attempting to cancel billing through Justuno’s admin portal. This is not the experience we aim to give our customers and we sincerely apologize.

Moving forward, we are taking numerous steps to address the issues you faced with billing, so that it doesn’t happen again to you or any of our other customers.

As for the functionality afforded by Justuno, while we understand that basic lead capture pop-ups can be effectively handled by a variety of low-cost/free plugins, please keep in mind that Justuno is much more than that. Justuno’s advanced visitor intelligence and targeting allows you to get very granular with your on-site messaging strategy. Beyond just the simple pop-up, we enable a number of other on-site promotional applications such as banners, in-page promotions, spin-to-wins, exit offers, on-site messaging, notification-opt-in, AI-powered cross-sell/upsell and more.

Once again, we’re very sorry to hear this was such an unpleasant experience for you, but if you’d be willing to hear us out, we will do everything in our power to make things right for My Vpro.

Ploocy

I switched my subscription plan form $49 to $29 and they charged me $49 for two months! They support is slow and unprofessional and I still haven't gotten any reply!

July 2, 2019

We're sorry you feel that way about your support experience, that's not what we strive to provide our customers. However, you were correctly charged $29 for the month following your plan downgrade according to our dashboard. If you have other issues or this is not what you see reflected on your end from Shopify, please reply to your support email chain.

Chibebe.com.au

Way overpriced and zero customer support. The app itself is super confusing to use. Been with them for many years but looks like it's time to go. I'd love to know who a previous reviewer 'Lioness' found with same features!

Previous 1 3 4