Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

BB Buggy

This is not very helpful for our store and it does not work well on the mobile. May try it again in the future.

September 18, 2019

Sorry to hear that you didn't feel Justuno's mobile exit offers were working as well as they could have. Because mobile browsers don't have cursors, our exit behavior offers have slightly less functionality on mobile as they do on desktop. Despite this, we do provide support articles on how to optimize your exit offers with alternative mobile-friendly triggers such a scroll percent, exit using back button, and more.

Can you please check your email for communications from our support team? We have been trying to get in touch to solve this, but unfortunately haven't heard back. We look forward to helping!

Lioness

They were good for a while, but got very expensive and their customer service was very slow, nonrespondent at times, and disappointing. We found a different service that offers the same features we need and also does not ignore questions.

July 23, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that Justuno didn’t quite meet your expectations in those regards. That’s definitely not something we like to hear, and we are already taking your feedback into account as we continue to improve our product offerings and support service.

Swanky Tea

The app seems a bit too complicated for me. I haven't yet gotten it to work. The description and how to is not clear for me.

Puppyman's Trading Co.

The app so far is okay, but it's difficult to use and set up (in my opinion). Still learning it, and to be fair I haven't spent that much time in it, but I feel like the app should be simpler to use and thus not requiring as much time from the user to learn it.

M2a2 Gun Mats

Seems to work, ok. Kind of clunky controls and editing features.

UPDATE: I deleted it. It's just too clunky to make any changes.

82gadgets

They ask for s review upfront. I'll adjust this review after I tried the plugin.

Alex Sterling London

OK app, too complicated to customize, not user friendly

Historical Memories Collection

excellent app but it doesn't work on mobile version for me

Pantofi Bizon

Today is Cyber Monday! And this app don't work anymore. The servers are down.

The Global Watch Store Eu Na

Forced to review in order to make use of the free plan.

Previous 1