Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

Justuno Pop Ups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

AI-driven pop ups, email capture, cart abandonment & more

Colorful Pet Store

Testing the app and first impression is good. Will comeback for updates.

SATO

bbbbbb n n n n nnnnnn n n n n n n n n nn n n n nnn n n n nn n nnnnn nnnnn nn nn nnn n n n nnn nn n n n n

ExactMats

There are a lot of features with this app. So many in fact, that it's getting very difficult to find items. The interface is not super intuitive and it's glitchy.

That said, it does what it says it'll do. Our popups have been successful thus far, but the time it takes to create a new campaign, one that actually looks good and has no glitches or formatting issues once published, is not worth it for us to pay for any aspect of the plan.

I recommend JustUno revisits their campaign builder's UX and that they onboard every customer - - even free ones (via live webinar is fine).

Little Spud Boutique

Still trying to decide if I like it. I have had problems with it in the past but I am trying it again.

Ease Living

Like the customizations. Not especially intuitive and a bit tricky to navigate. Hope it gets easier with time.

Porter Press International

This app is ok. We are pleased with it so far. We have used the cookie bar and a newsletter subscription pop-up and both work well.

Miiru

Free for small amounts of traffic which is great. Design and templates aren't great and it's a bit fiddly. The pop ups sometimes take a while to pop up, meaning there aren't a lot of impressions and my conversion rates weren't the greatest, even after testing different creative. Will keep trying.

Lthjkt

Not great design, but seems functional so far

Groom Haus

only caught one person so far little traffic though

Nicolesy

Update: I think I figured out why it's not showing up; apparently my store gets too many visitors per month so I would need to pay $50/month to use the app. I happened to notice a small message in the top-right of the app. That's a bit excessive for a simple pop-up app. Too bad Shopify apps don't let you pay "one time" for an app like you can with a theme.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This app "requires" that you write a review in order to have the free version work, so that's what I'm doing. But before writing the review it seemed to be working.

However, even though it says my pop-up is "live" and it should be showing to all visitors, nothing is happening, so I came back to write a review and see if that kicks it started.

Also, it keeps telling me to configure my coupon code when I try to save and publish the promotion (even though I've done it several times).

Overall I'm very frustrated with the app and feel like I've wasted a lot of time figuring it out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7