Justuno Popups & Exit Offers

Justuno Popups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

Advanced on-site promotions with popups, email captures & more

Based on 2047 reviews

Fits4Yoga

Just launched my first promotion, so far I like the simplicity and design. The promotion should go well.

TRENDZONE ™

Nice app i may use again. But it would be great if loading time was quicker. anyway nice app would us

Vitality and Wellness

This app is very useful and powerful, gives you heaps and heaps of options for pop-ups and banners etc... Only downside is that isn't not super user-friendly. A few times I was confused about why pop-ups weren't displaying the way I wanted and it took some time to fiddle around work out what was happening. If you're happy to work around the app and learn how to design the pop-ups then I can highly recommend this, if you just want something simple, this isn't for you.

NookSleep

Just started setting up the app but so far I like how it works and look forward to seeing some more results! The interface could use a little bit more work and I'd love a live chat option to get help in real time but other than that, it seems to be a great lead capture app.

Wild Truth Design Co

I definitely like the justuno app for capturing emails and mobile exit intent. With more tweaking on my part, I should be able to boost conversions. Appreciate all the options for customizing to my brand!

Haha no yume 母の夢

Useful app to capture emails. I've been having some hiccups with syncing the subscribers to my mailchimp account. Still room for improvement. Support is great.

Genspice

I like the application.I need to experiment on it.I dont know what extend the app can influence my website.So,maybe after a week i might know.For now its good

For Time Designs

So far so good! ....................................................................................................

DailyDesignist

It's better than other apps. Installed then uninstalled... installing it again to try it again.... Last time it was not coming for all the friends who tried loading that. I am hoping this time it would work. It has the great UI.

VC Dry Goods

Good popup designer. You're required to leave a review to access the free features, so I haven't had a chance to see how well it works yet.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31