Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

Mindfulvault

Its a good app but little complicated, i was confused at first but slowly i have learned how to use it.

LUXURIA

Works well when set-up but very complicated to get started. Customer service does reply but usually after a long wait. It's been a frustrating 2 weeks trying to set up some simple pop-ups!!!

April 12, 2019

We apologize you've found it frustrating and complicated! Our team will be reaching out shortly. We strive to provide prompt and high-quality support to all of our users, so thank you for your patience!

Essentially Haitos

I like the app and the ready to go templates. I still need to figure out the custom design options - haven't had the time. Tutorials, maybe?

daniella store

I downloaded this app for traffic/conversion, cannot give a bold review yet but I believe it will work well.

milajki

The most advanced tool for generating leads on landing pages after researching many applications. So far pleased with our experience!

Style Plug

Just Uno has done a good job helping me collect email address's from my website! It helped us with additional conversion

Carerez

I have tried many pop ups and this one intergrates well and has good customer service. plus many great options.

Dragon Lady Fashions

I really like the pre-made themed offers though sometimes they have not been timely enough. The free plan is perfect for my needs though. I currently use this on both of my stores.

VRedtech.com | Virtual Reality Education Technology

It is straight forward and has a simple setup. I installed it to help increase mailing list subscribers.

PainPod USA

Trying to leave a review but it is not working... The pop ups seem to work fine and I don't think this company is in control of the review app I am trying to use so can't blame them..
Happy with the product.