Justuno Popups & Exit Offers

Justuno Popups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

Advanced onsite promotions with pop-ups, email captures & more

daniella store

I downloaded this app for traffic/conversion, cannot give a bold review yet but I believe it will work well.

milajki

The most advanced tool for generating leads on landing pages after researching many applications. So far pleased with our experience!

Style Plug

Just Uno has done a good job helping me collect email address's from my website! It helped us with additional conversion

Carerez

I have tried many pop ups and this one intergrates well and has good customer service. plus many great options.

Dragon Lady Fashions

I really like the pre-made themed offers though sometimes they have not been timely enough. The free plan is perfect for my needs though. I currently use this on both of my stores.

VRedtech.com | Virtual Reality Education Technology

It is straight forward and has a simple setup. I installed it to help increase mailing list subscribers.

PainPod USA

Trying to leave a review but it is not working... The pop ups seem to work fine and I don't think this company is in control of the review app I am trying to use so can't blame them.. Happy with the product.

Wild Liberty Dist., LLC.

I really love the concept and the flexibility that this app provides. It has all the right stuff, like a web bar that resides at the top, or the ability to prioritize your pop-ups, which I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

The only reason I give it 4-stars rather than 5 is because it can be a little clunky and/or glitchy... Just not seamless. I thought it was my browser as I was using safari, but experienced the same on Chrome.

However, support was very prompt and helpful. They fixed my pop-ups so I could publish right away. And per the developer's screencast, his was not acting glitchy, so maybe the problem still resides on my side only.

I have used quite a few pop-up apps and this is by far the best!

My CEO Lifestyle 18+

Good app. I would like the mobile app to be easier to navigate but once you figure it out on the computer side it works like a charm...

Denali Home Fragrance

We installed Justuno because we were not getting any signups to the built in newsletter signup box on our theme. After starting with Justuno we've had a 7.3% conversion rate of visitors to engagements with our signup. It's fantastic! The only drawback (and honestly probably our technical downfall) is that the signups are not automatically importing to our MailChimp list even though we have it integrated. So we're manually moving folks over. Ugh!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34