Justuno Popups & Exit Offers

Justuno Popups & Exit Offers

by Justuno

Advanced on-site promotions with popups, email captures & more

Based on 2052 reviews

SnaponNewPC

We used this product to confirm consent before purchasing items.

Tremendous customization and endless use cases.

Great product!

HighTone

Honestly JustUno is the best popup app ever. It has the best designer tool and every feature you could possibly want.

The Hungry Peddler

This app really helped me to easily and effectively create my campaign to increase conversions from first time buyers on my website.

SailFast Apparel, LLC

This is an awesome app that allows you to offer up front or at the end and has unlimited flexability !!

REM Premium

I used this app to help me build me email marketing list. The tools are easy to use and the interface is setup so even a novice can create a campaign!

Tavetanutrition.com

So far this is the best app ever No bullshit,easy to design even for a beginner everything is done for you,I mean this App has everything you need .I love it .

Total Ninjas

Great app! Easy to install and helped me convert more sales to my Shopify store. The templates are very handy!

RELI 1921 FASHION

We have only had a few conversions so far but like the platform. Takes a little practice but it works.....our email list is growing and that is important to us.

Baobaballey

Very helpfull app. It works perfectly. I use it for my newsletter and for discount. I really appreciate the rules edit function which is simple and powerfull.

House of Tillett

It has been really useful. And so far, I am only on the free plan. Highly recommended. Will upgrade if things get better with the store,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 165 166