Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

Justuno Pop Ups & CRO Tools

by Justuno

AI Popups for Lead Capture, Exit Offers, Increase AOV, & More

POSHE

I love this app! It's easy to use and easy to customize. I would love to see better options for abandon carts pop ups

Providence Frenzy

Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend.

Outdoor Freedommer

incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend!

Boutique Nano

the system had a glitch once and they solved it for me. This is a very good app and the team has been really helpful

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is very useful. It has a lot of tools and features. I recommend it to anyone. Thank you.

Lovepray jewelry

We use Justuno for almost everything at Lovepray Jewelry, there are so many things that you can do with it, that will save you a ton of money in separate apps. www.loveprayjewelry.com

M Ä H A & M O R E N A

Love it, definitely would recommend it! Very useful tool for marketing purposes. Thank you Justuno for your help

Galt Toys UK

I used this app on our Magento site and it was one of the first ones we added back in when we migrated to Shopify. Easy to use, very useful features especially the auto apply voucher codes and design tools. Plus support is very good.

TMR Customs

Awesome customer support. I had a few questions upon setup and their chat agent was a rockstar. Keep up the good work!

Medüza.ca

Thanks for you help! So helpful and great services. Love all the possibility for our business :) Try an other app before and Justuno Pop are better for our needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 180 181