Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

Justuno Pop Ups & Conversion

by Justuno

GDPR & cookie consent, upsell & banner offers, recommendations

Temple Urban

Fantastic App! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before, i would really recommend this service.

True North

I like this app a lot. It take a bit of time to learn but not bad considering the amount of customization it offers. It is even linked to Canva to make design even easier.

Gear Secrets

I use this app to work with my store. I really like the system. I use this app to work with my store. I really like the system

Snow Teeth Whitening

I've used all of the major modal apps. I always end up coming back. JustUno has more of a learning curve. But it is by far the best if you want control and customization.

Aria Lattner

Excellent app. Very detailed triggering options. Flexible plans to suit your needs. Best of all, excellent and responsive customer support! Chris

Naturally Boosted

This seems to be the gold standard of pop ups. The design canvas takes the flexibility to a new level. Also has excellent customer service.

POSHE

I love this app! It's easy to use and easy to customize. I would love to see better options for abandon carts pop ups

Providence Frenzy

Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend.

Outdoor Freedommer

incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend! incredible App! Very recommend!

Boutique Nano

the system had a glitch once and they solved it for me. This is a very good app and the team has been really helpful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 181 182