Juvico Quick Buy & Upselling

Juvico Quick Buy & Upselling

by Juvico.com

Add to Cart, Buy Now, Cart, Checkout, Announcement Bar & More!

The Buntzel Bakery

This app provides an elegant solution to three separate problems I had previously. It's as simple as you want or as customisable as you need with a decent backend providing analytics. Great support as well. Really deserving of 5 stars.

Abaj mart

My experience with the juvico Apps has been excellent. I installed the upsell and discount apps and setting them up has been pretty easy. The support team is outstanding.

January 8, 2021

Thank you Abaj!

Weeb Bros.

I used the app to create a few things, i appreciate the fact that the app is super easy to use, it offers so many options even for a free plan and the great customer service they provide. i definitely recommend it and hope to see the app growing.

January 8, 2021

Spirit Nest

Great app! Lots of functionality, I was able to customize it to match my store's look and feel, worked flawlessly, and increased my revenue.

December 12, 2020

Thank you! We are committed to your success!

RosyCompanion

I loved it! It looks neat with a wide range of widgets to choose from. It helped me almost double my conversion rate in no time!