K ‑ Post Purchase Upsell

One Click Upsell

1 review

peaceofhome.se

Location Sweden

I think the app would be great if you could actually set anything up... It was full of bugs, the preview did not load correctly. I could not edit anything after creating the funnel. I then tried to set up a new funnel but even that did not work, elements were not loading correctly etc. After installing the app twice and reaching out to their support I gave up. I used Chrome and only got the answer that "it should work with Chrome"....

August 19, 2022

Hello!
It's really pity to hear that from you. While we appreciate all feedback, we tried to contact you multiple times, but never got a reply.

We've tested the app in Chrome, and never encountered any issues. (Tested in all type of Chrome and get the same) .

If you see our reply, please contact us, and I will be more than happy to help you out.

FYI: We have more than 500 users, and 80% of our users use Chrome, none of them encountered this issue.