K ‑ Free Upsell App&Cross Sell

Sell more w in-cart & post-purchase Monster upsell&cross-sell

Price: Free
One Click Upsell

Red Racer Books

excellent customer service. I love how easy this app is and great for upselling. i highly recommend.

Hair Extension Courses

So easy to set up and use. Free does not mean it lacks features - easily better than other apps that charge a premium for the type of functions offered. Support, if needed, is prompt and friendly.

rrebecasglamboutique

great app
and the customer service is great
natalia helped me setup my app i would recomen this app

lilithscaves

I was searching a few weeks for an upsell & cross sell application that might fit all of my expectations. I stopped at this wonderful app due to it's simplicity and great design. Even more, it's absolutely free.

Masini de cusut industriale - A EOL SRL

I am having a wonderful experience using the Kaktus app! there are so many useful features, important to every business owner. I will definitely recommend it to extra people.

ALINA CRISTEA MARALYN

The install and setup of this application was so quick ! I guess it took around 2 minutes for me, wich is very unusual for Shopify Apss. It is really one of the best in cart upsell & cross sell out there.

ChiroNeck

If you are looking for an upsell app for your store, this is surely the best choice for you! It includes a lot of amazing features, that will definitely boost your sales! Worth 5 start from my end, no doubt!

postera products

Great to find an app that's so capable for post-purchase upsells, but also free! Most are v expensive even to try. Setup was a breeze. You can set up fairly complex funnels without any difficulty. Interface is nice to use. I can see myself recommending Kaktus. Thanks.

ArmoredGloves

I'm really in love with this application from KaktusApps team! It is very helpful for my business, and very simple to use. I managed to create my funnels and boost my sales in a short period of time!

Stail

This is so far the best upsell application that I’ve used. The design is really nice the app is so user friendly!