K ‑ Post Purchase Upsell

Sell more w in-cart & post-purchase Monster upsell&cross-sell

Price: Free
One Click Upsell

Righteous Urban Apparel

I just starting using this App to increase sales to my store. The customer service is very prompt, knowledge and friendly.

Red Racer Books

excellent customer service. I love how easy this app is and great for upselling. i highly recommend.

Hair Extension Courses

So easy to set up and use. Free does not mean it lacks features - easily better than other apps that charge a premium for the type of functions offered. Support, if needed, is prompt and friendly.

rrebecasglamboutique

Time spent using app 39 minutes

great app
and the customer service is great
natalia helped me setup my app i would recomen this app

lilithscaves

Location Romania

I was searching a few weeks for an upsell & cross sell application that might fit all of my expectations. I stopped at this wonderful app due to it's simplicity and great design. Even more, it's absolutely free.

Masini de cusut industriale - A EOL SRL

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am having a wonderful experience using the Kaktus app! there are so many useful features, important to every business owner. I will definitely recommend it to extra people.

ALINA CRISTEA MARALYN

Location Romania

The install and setup of this application was so quick ! I guess it took around 2 minutes for me, wich is very unusual for Shopify Apss. It is really one of the best in cart upsell & cross sell out there.

ChiroNeck

Location France

If you are looking for an upsell app for your store, this is surely the best choice for you! It includes a lot of amazing features, that will definitely boost your sales! Worth 5 start from my end, no doubt!

postera products

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great to find an app that's so capable for post-purchase upsells, but also free! Most are v expensive even to try. Setup was a breeze. You can set up fairly complex funnels without any difficulty. Interface is nice to use. I can see myself recommending Kaktus. Thanks.

ArmoredGloves

Location Romania

I'm really in love with this application from KaktusApps team! It is very helpful for my business, and very simple to use. I managed to create my funnels and boost my sales in a short period of time!

Previous 1