Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Dezember 2023

The customer Service was amazing! I had a problem and Tess was so quick to offer help. It always reassuring when you have that kind of support. Thanks again!

STIK-ITY.

Feature rich

Captain’s Chest Bullion
4 monate mit der App
14. November 2023

Excellent customer service. It gets so exhausting that some apps dont have a standby representative to help you with some edits. 10/10 recommend. I love having a live chat open when im working on a new app. Liubava went above and beyond to give me exactly what i wanted. Thank you so much!

Hayaniq
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
28. Dezember 2023

Super fast support

Punarnawa Soul of Artistry
Indien
3 monate mit der App
12. Dezember 2023

So far so good, had it for a week an we are already getting pre-orders. Support is fantastic!

Conquest Auto Parts
22 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 1. April 2024

(Update)
After emailing shopify and Dan from the app development team, they found a bug with the billing issue and I was refunded fully few days later. Dan is kind enough to offer me free use of their app going forward, so overall every thing is settled, hence revising my rating for the app.

(Previous review)
Sudden very high charges. despite getting less than 5 no pre orders. I have orders that sync from shopee, lazada and own online orders together at shopify. But there was a SGD 68 charge, this is ridiculous.

Happi Bebe
Singapur
3. November 2023

I have a complex theme, but the support team skillfully adapted it to match my specific requirements and preferences. A very nice app.

BARBER FIRST

Onuà World
Kanada
2 monate mit der App
14. Oktober 2023

Omg...this was the simplest app to use. I pray that it continues to be this simple going forward. It really took some stress off of searching for a good Pre-Order App.

Sistermom Creations
3 monate mit der App
10. November 2023

The chat person was very helpful in designing everything. Very Satisfied!

Par Divus