Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 13 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 septembre 2023

I tried out a few Chat GPT apps, and this is the best app for custom knowledge base needs! All others can't really handle the knowledge base and are always giving the wrong answers, but KamiChat is spot on all the Q&A. Their customer service is also a reliable and fast response, worth subscribing to KAMIChat!

UNEEDWILL
Malaisie
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 août 2023

KamiChat has exceeded my expectations. The ability to install chat portals on all pages of my store and communicate with customers directly through WhatsApp has made it easier than ever to provide excellent customer support.

Rev Flux
Pakistan
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 mai 2023

Incredible app that allows you to use chatgpt as your chatbot/AI-powered virtual assistant designed to provide customer service for your online shop!

Prestige
Philippines
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 mai 2023

I recently had the privilege of utilizing the GPT chat app, and I must express how it has completely transformed my customer interactions. The app's extraordinary capabilities and outstanding performance have genuinely revolutionized my experience. It's akin to having a dedicated support team available round-the-clock.

USCTrade
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2023

I recently had the opportunity to use the GPT chat app, and I must say it has revolutionized the way I interact with customers. This app truly stands out with its remarkable capabilities and exceptional performance. it's like having a support staff 24/7

amacash
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 mai 2023

Excellente application et l'équipe de KamiChat est très efficace et réactive, elle sait être à l'écoute des clients et des utilisateurs. Nous recommandons !

PERSONALITY SKINCARE
Thaïlande
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 avril 2023

This app provides a free package that meets my current needs. It is simple and easy to use, and I am currently experiencing it. I look forward to launching other features.

flower365
Singapour
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2023

Inutile, anche inserendo come direttiva che doveva parlare dei prodotti del mio sito, lui consiglia prodotti altrui e poi dimentica subito cosa gli ho chiesto, cancellata in 2 minuti

PLTM