Kanpai Web Push Notifications

Kanpai Web Push Notifications

by Kanpai.io

Push Notifications for Abandoned Cart and Marketing Automation

Zeitholz Uhren

This push notification app has really been a game changer for us! Email alone just does not cut it anymore in 2020!

With the app its super easy to let our users know about new products, sales or special deals. Even better is the automated abandoned cart function!

It's literally set and forget - just that you can see the sales from those abandoned carts coming in. I highly recommend you try Kanpai out - 5 stars !

The Aromi

Kanpai has helped me recover carts that would otherwise be lost. My store gets quite a bit of traffic but buyers often get distracted or bounce before they finalize a purchase. Previously I had to hope they would go through the buying process so I would have an email. Kanpai makes reconnecting with potential buyers much easier.

Support: I was in touch with their customer support, which was very approachable. I had a few specific questions which they answered promptly.

Usability: The interface is straightforward and took maybe 5 minutes to set up.

PRETFUL

If you are considering any other push notifications app - I ask you to stop and install this one right now!

The customer service is really fast and the chat function awesome. Till and Chris answered all my questions immediately. I was a bit nervous about sending notifications to peoples mobile phones first, but this app and the people running it are very trustworthy. I had no issues at all, which is super important since you are contacting your customers directly. It helps that the app was super fast to set up and very easy to understand.

Some things that I learned:
If you wait a bit the BOOST in your sales WILL definitely happen. Combine the push notifications with some social media posts and gain your first 50 subscribers before doing your first push (that happened super fast for me). After this, I could totally see my traffic spike on google analytics - awesome!

Another tip is to not only automate the campaigns but them your subscribers push notifications manually! This is also available on the free version I used. They show you the specific products that were in the abandoned cart, so you can just send out a manual campaign and target those easily.

Don't be disappointed by the numbers of clicks in the beginning. I got definitely a spike in traffic from people googling my site after getting the notifications, rather than clicking on them directly.

Once again thanks a ton to the developers of this super awesome app!

Air Bonsai

Best push notifications app out there, love it! great support, very fast and cool. Great for cart recovery and cart abandonment :)

Wall and Room

In my opinion this is the best Push Notifications app on the market now. I am really glad that I decided to try this!

Three things that I really like so far:

1) The app works really well on both mobile and desktop. The interface is really simple to understand and I had my campaigns setup in no time. Also you get to use your own custom branding and logo included in the free version.

2) I like that they are transparent about what you get and have a very simple and fair pricing structure. I was able to setup my abandoned cart campaigns right from the beginning and also have unlimited subscribers on the smallest plan.

3) The customer service! Till and Chris were super nice and helped me out with any questions I had. They even went above and beyond and gave me some general tips on how to improve our store - love good customer service!

In total this app is really amazing and I can fully recommend it to any store owner!

February 27, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome review - you really made our day! ❤

We develop this app exactly for stores like yours, that not only want to get new sales from push notifications but also want to improve their brand and the relationships with their customers!

We really believe in the value of automated push notifications and are super happy that you find them as beneficial as us! Once again thank you a lot for the kind review!

mybeddybear.de

If I could give Kanpai 6 stars I would. I was really amazed by their customer service. Chris and Till were really working hard to help us with the setup and its a personal goal for them to see us succeed. I cant thank them enough for their help although it was really easy to setup!

Using Kanpai was really a game changer for my marketing strategy. The interface is beautiful, really well built and easy to use. I am super happy with the automated push notifications for cart recovery. Emails for abandoned cart is just not enough anymore! I really highly recommend you give this app a try!

February 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review - thats really appreciated!

We try to be as transparent as possible as we can for our push notification app. This means that in the free plan you will have unlimited subscribers for free forever. And also you have the full capabilities of our automated push notification flows for abandoned cart right from the start!

Really happy that you find value in our app ❤ !