Kanpai Push Notifications

Kanpai Push Notifications

by Kanpai.io

Abandoned Cart Push Notifications and Marketing Automation

Wall and Room

In my opinion this is the best Push Notifications app on the market now. I am really glad that I decided to try this!

Three things that I really like so far:

1) The app works really well on both mobile and desktop. The interface is really simple to understand and I had my campaigns setup in no time. Also you get to use your own custom branding and logo included in the free version.

2) I like that they are transparent about what you get and have a very simple and fair pricing structure. I was able to setup my abandoned cart campaigns right from the beginning and also have unlimited subscribers on the smallest plan.

3) The customer service! Till and Chris were super nice and helped me out with any questions I had. They even went above and beyond and gave me some general tips on how to improve our store - love good customer service!

In total this app is really amazing and I can fully recommend it to any store owner!

mybeddybear.de

Finally I can target my abandoned carts!! Great and easy to use app, with which you can set up push notifications for visitors with abandoned carts (with scheduling!) and other user categories. No limitations regarding the number of subscribers =)