Katana Inventory Management

Manufacturing ERP for order tracking and production control.

$99/month. 14-day free trial.

Flor de Venus

Great App! I love how simple it is to use. It has helped my business become way more efficiente! I higly recomend this app for any small manufacturing operation!

September 9, 2019

Happy to hear that! Thank you for the support! 😊

Range Leather Co

We (Range Leather) have fully integrated with Katana, Shopify and Quickbooks for the entirety of our manufacturing process and have been using it for about 6 months now. This software is amazing and the features keep coming. The customer service is amazing and Chris even would make videos for me explaining my questions.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the support! 🙌🏼

RALLY RAID PRODUCTS

Katana was perfect for our small high end engineering company, using over 800 components to virtually build items ahead of time allows me to to view my projected stock and manufacturing process like I never thought possible. Great support and quick ui system.

September 4, 2019

Thank you for the praise! 🙌🏼

General Knot & Co.

An actual game changer. As a small domestic-made business, having to keep track of all aspects of our production and fulfillment, Katana really empowers us to keep a birdseye view at all times. Producing, ordering, costing, detailing all come together very easily. And the customer service is excellent. Very smart and thoughtful tech and sales support.

August 15, 2019

Thanks you for the awesome feedback! 🤜🏼🤛🏼

2040

I use Katana to track purchases of raw materials and inventory for my small manufacturing business. It's easy to use, powerful and they keep making it better. Very good support if you need to contact them with any questions. I evaluated a number of options and this was by far and away the best.

August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review and looking forward to growing together! 🚀

Caesar Squeezers

Amazing to have such a powerful app to help me organize all of my raw materials and track all of my inventory. Especially across a few warehouses.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for such positive feedback! 🙌🏼

Dawson Knives

Very intuitive and modern, yet simple and user-friendly MRP. Exactly what we needed to manage material and product inventory, keep track of production and ensure no orders slipped through the cracks. That it syncs orders and inventory with Shopify is a huge plus, along with sending POs automatically to Quickbooks. Customer service is absolutely top notch, very quick turnaround times and they really go above and beyond to understand the issue and provide a solution. We highly recommend Katana for small-medium sized businesses like ours looking to take it to the next level!

July 11, 2019

Many thanks for the support! 🙏🏼

AXL

Katana is the best MRP software out there that integrates into shopify, not just because of how lightweight and simple it is, but the support is top notch and very fast. As we've grown our business, Katana has helped us avoid missed deadlines, allowed us to plan production effectively, and kept our staff as minimal as possible, as otherwise we would have had to hire multiple employees to keep us going. Katana has been instrumental in keeping us sane throughout our growth.

We looked at probably over 10 MRP software solutions before going with Katana, and all the others almost need someone running them full time, but Katana was the easiest to import into, the easiest to set up, and it requires very little eyes on to maintain everything.

Their support is awesome, they respond quickly and offer solutions to all of our questions, or start working on it immediately and give us updates as they develop the solution. They even suggested a workaround for one of our requirements and kept us informed of updates that would help our specific use of the software.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for showing the love 🙌🏼!

Hex Head Art

Best Shopify app out there for managing order if you make to order and track inventory. Simple to use and straight to the point layout makes it a breeze for any user. Lots of highly complex ERP systems struggle to do the basic task that this system handles from day one. A must have if you make to order.

May 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! 🙏🏼

sundaysunset.print

Trying to manage production from two shopify stores was getting very messy using spreadsheets, task apps etc. Switching to Katana has made all the difference with my workflow and productivity. Tracking orders, stock and using materials more efficiently are just a few of the bonuses.

The team at Katana are super responsive to any questions or suggestions making the decision even more right for me.

Well worth giving it a go if you need to take control of your manufacturing. I'm a small one-man production unit so regardless of the size of your company you can see real benefits.

March 28, 2019

Many thanks for sharing your experience!✌🏼