Katana Inventory Management

Manufacturing ERP for order tracking and production control.

$99/month. 14-day free trial.

GoFiltr

We used this app to sync all of our inventory in one place. We have various items that make up a single kit and katana integrates that perfectly and serves all of our needs. Looking to the barcode scanner feature coming soon. It links with Shopify and deducts each order instantly. Excellent service.

April 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind words!

Rahmen Ideen

Katana helps me get all the manufactoring orders from multiple Shopify stores easily. All orders on one place, including the tracking of raw material, and product inventory. Great MRP.

Thank you! 🙌

Mama's Box LLC

Simple to use, comprehensive functionalities and above all highly flexible to fit our DTC and made to order workflow. It has been transformational for our business and looking forward to keep growing powered by Katana!

April 9, 2021

Wishing you the best with growing your business. Glad to be part of your journey! 🙌

TRUTH TREATMENT SYSTEMS

Katana has been very helpful with getting our inventory straightened out. The shop floor app could use a little more functionality in my opinion, but they are always rolling out new features so I am hopeful. The customer support-specifically from Christina De Giovanni has been extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend Katana!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the positive review! Our support team is always happy to help you and we are glad that their efforts are appreciated. Thank you 😍

Nevé

As a small manufacturing business who also sells B2B and via ecommerce, Katana is a dream to help manage all elements of our inventory efficiently. Great customer service too.

Daisy Jean Floral Designs

When you run a Made-2-Order eCommerce store you need to easily transfer the orders received into production orders and then manage the workflow, the materials required, the creation and ultimately the dispatch. We were drowning in manual processes trying to keep all this together until we discovered Katana. Once we invested the time to install and setup Katana our whole operation changed from one of extreme stress to an organised streamlined workflow. One of the best things we ever did for our business!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. Happy to be there for your business 🚀

Beer Crush

I use Katana primarily to synchronize my stock between multiple website via SKU. I was positively surprised to see that I could also manage my Purchasing Order and my Manufacturing Orders. I definitely recommend Katana for small business that produce their own product as it's the main focus of Katana.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your review!

MAKE Vancouver

We switched to this app to help manage our custom product orders. It is really great at helping us track our costs and meet our delivery standards. It connects natively to Shopify which is a big bonus and helps us pull for our orders more efficiently. It also allows us to manage multiple stores/locations easily and effectively. The support is always helpful - they've been quick to answer and they have always been able to answer our questions. We've had this app for about 2 months now, and we are loving it. The adjustment was fairly simple and easy for staff, importing our data was easy and straight forward for setup.

March 24, 2021

Glad to see you are happy with Katana. Keep it up!

House of Medicinals

So thrilled to find Katana! After searching through dozens of MRP options, Katana came out on top. It has everything we need to successfully manage our inventory and business + wonderful support. Very happy all around and highly recommend.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! 🙌

Alpinhound Pet Co.

This app is fantastic! I have several products that I manufacture and each product is made up of various components. Before Katana, manually keeping track of all my inventory was difficult. With Katana all of my products are broken down into recipes. If someone orders a product all of my components stock levels are adjusted and I'm alerted when I need to re-order them. Worth it's price. No regrets.

Woohoo! Glad to see you are successful with Katana! 🎉