Katana Manufacturing ERP

Inventory management, stock sync and production control

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DISCO32 Tactical Antenna Systems

Katana has been a game changer for us. If you are a small manufacture this is the solution you have been looking for. This application continually gets better with more features added all the time. If you are small and need to get a better hold on your inventory levels in a way that will allow you to rapidly expand in the future I highly suggest getting this application.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for the support!

Perky Perky

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Katana has been revolutionary for us! We've been able to get rid of headaches with trying to track costs manually and track inventory levels. Grateful to have found Katana and highly recommend it to ecommerce companies!

January 27, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Grateful to have you growing with us!

Garden Path Homemade Soap

This app has been a lifesaver for us. The Katana team are constantly improving as per customer feedback. It can only get better from here. The dashboard is easy to use and understand and the team is fast to answer and help with any concerns.

January 27, 2020

Thank you and we hope to keep growing together with you!

Lara Intimates

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I use Katana to manage workflow and inventory for my manufacturing business. We make products in-house, and managing production and inventory on Shopify alone was a nightmare. We started using Katana about 6 months ago, and we couldn't live without it now.

It only takes seconds to process orders, my factory team has their manufacturing orders organised and we know exactly what is in stock and what is being manufactured.

Highly recommend Katana to all businesses that manufacture in-house.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for the kind words!

Cursed Crypt

We tried a number of ERP systems for our manufacturing business without a lot of luck. Katana, without question, is one of the best and more affordable we've come across. Combined with their support response rate we wouldn't recommend anything else.

January 22, 2020

We appreciate the feedback and thank you! 🙇

Dutton Brown

We had been shopping for an ERP system that was appropriate for our manufacturing business, but many of the systems were expensive and had more features than we needed. Katana provided us with a more affordable option that also helped guide development of our inventory system and helped us determine the profitability of our products. They also provided helpful onboarding assistance.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for the kind words!

ready-rig-store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Katana support is terrific. Katana is simple, clean, and effective. Easy to use. When we have encountered questions, Katana has been very responsive with support. No app is perfect, however Katana's team makes it a real winner.

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much! We do our best daily to be as responsive and helpful as possible. 🙇

Wood & Wax Co.

Katana has transformed the backend of my business in ways I didn't even know were possible. I'm a candle/beauty product maker and keeping track of all the grams and ml of the hundreds of ingredients I use was a nightmare. I was spending money on reordering product I didn't need and forgetting to order what I was actually out of! Katana is keeping me aware of what I have in stock and what I don't. And the cost per item and recipe tracker?! AMAZING. I've been searching for years for an app that would do everything that this app does and finally found it. I was a little afraid of that $99/month fee, but honestly? I've probably SAVED double that so far just in knowing what to order!! Legit can't say enough amazing things about this. The only thing I can't figure out is bulk changing product prices for finished items, but hey. If that's the only gripe I can think of, that's amazing! GET. THIS. APP. :)

***Updating my review! After I said here that I couldn't figure out bulk edit the default sales prices, Hannes reached out to me to let me know that I actually can!! Superb customer service and attention to detail. If I could give a million stars, I would! :)

January 22, 2020

Thank you! We really love helping cool beauty companies grow! 💪

Doctor Aromas

We, not only sale products, we manufacture most of them, it was never easy not only run the inventory but the production orders and raw materials, we have more than 600 raw materials, we got a chat with Chris who was very helpful and spend the time we need to understand what can we accomplish with Katana, Now we are preparing all the Excels to import and hopefully first weeks of January we will have our whole production and inventory manage by katana.
January Update: We started to upload all the info and create the BOA and Bundles, so far everything was working as promised, great customer service and adding more functions to the app constantly, we are able not only control inventory and production for all e-commerce product but also we have a big B2B operation and be able to control stock and inventory for that part of the business its a big plus. Great APP, I fully recommend Katana for business any size.

October 31, 2019

Here to help you succeed and we'll do our best to get you fully integrated to Katana! 🙌🏼

Unique by Yoggiebear

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

As a small manufacturing business, I needed to get an accurate handle on the cost of my goods sold and make inventory management easy and integrated with my shop and Xero. Just playing with Katana, I found it intuitive and it provides the insights I need. Communication from them re queries is super quick and helpful.

October 29, 2019

Thank you for the support! 💪🏼