Inventory Management 4 Makers

Inventory Management 4 Makers

by Katana

Manufacturing from raw materials to finished goods.

Wholesale | Cold Spring Apothecary

We have been using Katana for almost a year now. It does not yet have all the features we need, but it has grown rapidly. The Katana team is amazing with technical support and follow up. They are really dedicated to customizing the software so all styles of manufacturing and processing are considered. After using a variety of different inventory systems, we were happy to find Katana!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! As you mentioned, we really are rolling out new features on a weekly basis and hope to have everything you need covered very soon!

Buttercream Clothing

I can only give 4 stars so far because some features I need are not there yet. (i.e. The order notes aren't imported from Shopify) But I can't say enough how great the customer service is. Any concern I had they are working on a fix for. This is so much better than the many spreadsheets we were using in the past. It compiles the jobs of many people and makes life so much easier!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are working hard to roll out new features every week and hope to have all your needs to be covered very soon! Thanks for growing with us! 🚀

Antique Candle Co. - Wholesale

Overall, I have enjoyed using Katana. It allows you to keep all your inventory and finished goods in one place, and keep track of what needs done and what is at a good stock level. My only complaint is that it is a little confusing to see true stock numbers, because you have to go to the stock page and sort through all the variables (made, making, sold but still on your shelf) to see what your true number is.
It has simplified our inventory management, and I would recommend it to someone looking for some help in streamlining and tracking their supplies and goods.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the nice feedback! 🚀

Cheryls Herbs

The advantage to using your app is we see how it can help our business grow and know where are money is being spent. The disadvantage is the time difference and having to wait for response or get up at an odd time for training, also we have had problems uploading.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding support hours we have some great news - our US-based Customer Success team starts in a week. This definitely makes communicating and training a lot more convenient for all.

Simple Loose Leaf

Good app for basic inventory management. But if you need to also management production, tracking bill of material usage and component stock levels, then Katana is a GREAT app. A fraction of the cost of other systems and a much better UI for getting work done fast and moving on to something else more important.

A bit simple at the moment, which is good and bad, but the team is evolving the app and service regularly making this an app worth investing your time and efforts.

It is a 4 star now for a few of the elements it is missing and will be a 5+ star in the next few months as they get more features on line.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for the support and hope we keep growing together! 🚀

Divine Island Design

This app is prefect for my business. It helps tack all my inventory, from material to finished products. The integration with Shopify is seamless. As soon as I make a product in Katana it adds it to the inventory on my Shopify website. Only negative I could give is the price. $99 a month is pricey and had to justify if it was worth it. This is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your thorough and honest feedback! We try to adjust the price so we can satisfy the feature needs of quickly scaling businesses, yet keep it accessible for smaller and growing businesses. Hope the app justifies the price for you more and more each month!

BELLE BAR

I have been using Katana for a couple weeks now and it really has all the tools to make tracking my inventory and keeping up with production so much more efficient. It takes some getting use to, but Chris has been so helpful through this process answering my questions and even jumping on a call when we just couldn't figure out how to fix the problem I was having over messages.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience and we really do go all-in on making our customers succeed with Katana! 📈

Wholesale – La Cabra Coffee Roasters

Easy to access shopify orders and the guys are very responsive to set up the system and help if anything occurs or need to optimize.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and always happy to help your business grow! 🚀