Inventory Management 4 Makers

Inventory Management 4 Makers

by Katana

Manufacturing from raw materials to finished goods.

BlackTravelBox

Lots of inventory apps out there but none are as solid on the materials management side as Katana. Its definitely added value from day one with materials management, out of stocks, and building flexible bill of materials. I can see my costs with real time averages and finally take tangible benefit on my balance sheet for finding cost efficiencies month over month.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for the feedback!

RAW Coffee Company

Love the Katana Shopify Integration. You can link multiple stores. Seamless. Looking foward to when new product set up can be done in Katana and seamlessly created in Shopify. Their Customer Service is the best!

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your support! 💪

SaunaSpace

We are still in the setup phase, so I am unable to speak fully to how Katana works. What I can say, though, is that every concern we have brought to them, they have implemented a fix in short order, already had the resolution in their development schedule, or have otherwise been very open and helpful. A+ on customer service. I look forward to finishing implementation. It looks like it's going to be a really fantastic solution for us.

I gave them 4 stars because we are still waiting on a few of the new developments that are important for us, such as separated user roles. Currently, there is only one user type and there is no customization available for who has access to which portions of the app. There is no separation of duties.

February 6, 2020

We are working on the few missing features to make sure we grow big and strong together! 💪

Mackenzie & George

Katana has revolutionised our business. We are now able to accurately cost our manufacturing, have everyone know exactly when materials will be in and how long before products are ready. As a small business this has saved us countless hours and headaches.

It is a bit of a learning curve though, and a slightly smoother integration with shopify and shipping (dpd, royal mail etc) interface would be really helpful, hence the taking off one star.

February 6, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! 💪

Mood Collection

Great app. Exactly what I needed to manage my manufacturing and inventory. I did not put a 5 star just because the system is a bit slow, but overall it is a great app.

January 22, 2020

Thank you! Definitely working on to make the system even faster and smoother! 💪

Wholesale | Cold Spring Apothecary

We have been using Katana for almost a year now. It does not yet have all the features we need, but it has grown rapidly. The Katana team is amazing with technical support and follow up. They are really dedicated to customizing the software so all styles of manufacturing and processing are considered. After using a variety of different inventory systems, we were happy to find Katana!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! As you mentioned, we really are rolling out new features on a weekly basis and hope to have everything you need covered very soon!

Buttercream Clothing

I can only give 4 stars so far because some features I need are not there yet. (i.e. The order notes aren't imported from Shopify) But I can't say enough how great the customer service is. Any concern I had they are working on a fix for. This is so much better than the many spreadsheets we were using in the past. It compiles the jobs of many people and makes life so much easier!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are working hard to roll out new features every week and hope to have all your needs to be covered very soon! Thanks for growing with us! 🚀

Antique Candle Co. - Wholesale

Overall, I have enjoyed using Katana. It allows you to keep all your inventory and finished goods in one place, and keep track of what needs done and what is at a good stock level. My only complaint is that it is a little confusing to see true stock numbers, because you have to go to the stock page and sort through all the variables (made, making, sold but still on your shelf) to see what your true number is.
It has simplified our inventory management, and I would recommend it to someone looking for some help in streamlining and tracking their supplies and goods.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the nice feedback! 🚀

Cheryls Herbs

The advantage to using your app is we see how it can help our business grow and know where are money is being spent. The disadvantage is the time difference and having to wait for response or get up at an odd time for training, also we have had problems uploading.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding support hours we have some great news - our US-based Customer Success team starts in a week. This definitely makes communicating and training a lot more convenient for all.

Simple Loose Leaf

Good app for basic inventory management. But if you need to also management production, tracking bill of material usage and component stock levels, then Katana is a GREAT app. A fraction of the cost of other systems and a much better UI for getting work done fast and moving on to something else more important.

A bit simple at the moment, which is good and bad, but the team is evolving the app and service regularly making this an app worth investing your time and efforts.

It is a 4 star now for a few of the elements it is missing and will be a 5+ star in the next few months as they get more features on line.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for the support and hope we keep growing together! 🚀

Previous 1