Inventory Management 4 Makers

Inventory Management 4 Makers

by Katana

Manufacturing from raw materials to finished goods.

Doctor Aromas

We, not only sale products, we also manufacture most of them, it was never easy not only run the inventory but the production orders and raw materials, we have more than 600 raw materials, we got a chat with Chris who was very helpful and spend the time we need to understand what can we accomplish with Katana, Now we are preparing all the Excels to import and hopefully first weeks of January we will have our whole production and inventory manage by katana.

October 31, 2019

Here to help you succeed and we'll do our best to get you fully integrated to Katana! 🙌🏼

Unique by Yoggiebear

As a small manufacturing business, I needed to get an accurate handle on the cost of my goods sold and make inventory management easy and integrated with my shop and Xero. Just playing with Katana, I found it intuitive and it provides the insights I need. Communication from them re queries is super quick and helpful.

October 29, 2019

Thank you for the support! 💪🏼

Loch Eyewear

Katana is an excellent solution for small manufactures who sell directly on Shopify. From the raw materials to the sale of the final product, Katana manages and tracks every detail so you don’t have to.

October 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We love merchants selling on Shopify, keep going 💪🏼!

holley and sage

I've been using katana for a few months now and so far I'm really liking it. It's great for managing order production. I use it to manage all my made to order orders. It has a lot of features I'm not currently using but I hope to use them in the future. They are also always updating the app which is great and working to make it better everyday. Customer service is great as well!

October 1, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience! Made to order is where Katana comes in very-very handy! Glad yo hear you will keep growing with us 💪🏼.

Antique Candle Co.

As our business has grown, it's been more and more difficult and time consuming to track raw material inventory. With the fast growth, it's hard to get a feel for when we need to place an order for something. Katana allows us to easily see exactly how much raw material we have on hand. We also rely on the app to track finished good inventory and to create our daily production schedule. I also love how it tells us our profit margins for each individual fragrance (we make candles!). It integrates well with our bundles and sample packs too!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the review and hope we have a long and awesome journey together! 🚀

Dianne Caine Australia

We are very happy with Katana, it has been instrumental in moving our small business away from spreadsheets to manage our inventory levels. The system is built very elegantly, allowing for flexibility and excellent traceability. Great overview of manufacturing orders, progress and stock levels to prevent any out of stock situations. The support team are very responsive and knowledgeable.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for the support! 🙌🏼

Grandwork Tools

Over the last eight years, I have used a series of inventory programs for my small manufacturing and sales business. It takes a lot to migrate to a new platform and each move was an improvement. But Katana, finally, is exactly what I need. Intuitive, no bells and whistles I don't need, a system that forces me (entices me) into best practices. Katana is one of my best assets!

September 10, 2019

Super happy to read this kind of feedback! Thank you!

Ignite Digi

This has integrated seemlessly with Shopify, and we now get a current view of stock levels enabling us to schedule both purchasing and manufacturing

September 10, 2019

Thank you for your support!

Foxen Canyon Soap

I have a small soap and skincare manufacturing company. Katana has been perfect for coordinating my Shopify sales, inventory, raw materials and even accounting with Quickbooks. The integration is simple to set up. Customer service is outstanding. I always hear back within 24-48 hours.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the kind words and support! 🙌🏼

Balaam by Monica Zamora

I had been working for a short period with the app, but it has been great !! I have 750 different products with 3 finishings and different materials and it is very helpful to have all this information at hand and control product process, orders, materials purchases. What is amazing is to be able to have all my material and labour calculated per every order.
When I was exploring the app they took all the time to walked me through the app and make it applicable to my business, it was very good to see them trying to understand my business and provide some input.
Regarding support always answering in a very short time.
In general, for anyone who is a manufacturer, this is an app is going to help a lot controlling the process, I highly recommend this app. It is worthy to explore it if you have doubts.

September 9, 2019

We are happy to hear that your production has been improved by Katana! 😊

Previous 1 3