Katana Manufacturing ERP

From $129/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 22, 2022

It's taken us nearly a year to get fully up and running with the katana app, but now that we are we will never look back. This platform is extremely helpful, the support is fantastic, and the continued updates are very much appreciated. Best Shopify App in our roster.

Huck Cycles
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 17, 2022

Katana is a simple to set-up, simple to use inventory control app that is ideal for a small manufacturer. We tried Fishbowl for a couple of years but it is difficult to implement and the support was terrible. The Katana team is readily available to help you get started, but not much help is needed as it is very intuitive.

Clearly Loved Pets
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied November 17, 2022

Thanks for your review! Great to hear you're finding Katana simple and easy to use for your manufacturing business - that's exactly what we're aiming for :)

October 13, 2022

I use katana mainly for manufacturing. It has been great for tracking raw materials, trims, timelines to monitor production.

SABRINAGOH
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied October 14, 2022

Thanks kindly for your review!

September 23, 2022

extremely easy to use, great support and extremely helpful if you produce or sell perishable products. It helps you keep track of expiry dates and batches. It's very easy to set up. Highly recommended!

Villa Lori Gastronomia
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 27, 2022

So far so good! I have run through up-tile MRP solutions, initially installing katana, and eventually came back to it. Its simplicity allow me to train others in to use it, and it functions well for stock management. I have a pretty extensive build procedure and it is able to track all my pieces and parts. You can bundle pieces together as well, then build a unit from multiple bundled parts.

by Laura Woj
Time spent using app: 3 months
Katana Manufacturing ERP replied April 28, 2022

Thanks for your review Laura, glad to have you back with us :)