Inventory Management 4 Makers

Inventory Management 4 Makers

by Katana

Manufacturing from raw materials to finished goods.

Almanac Supply Company

Katana has been a tremendous help for our business. Specifically, It has made Bundling our products and managing their inventory much easier. Another feature that has really helped out with inventory is reorder minimums. Since implementing we always know we have enough stock to produce what we need without guessing or counting each time.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for growing with us!

Aviatek Flight Simulators

It really changed how me manage our production. Thanks to the Shopify app we now have a fully automatised process including invoicing in Quickbooks! Great product. Thanks Katana Team!

June 19, 2020

Thank you and happy to grow with you!

Build With Me

Just the app I needed for my small business to mange the complexities of inventory and materials management. It is a no brainer for anyone looking to manage their direct to consumer manufacturing and will be my key managing fast growth. Great support from the team too!

Thank you for the support! 💪

MKUltra Corporation

Invaluable to the maker+vendor. No more guessing, no more surprises when material stock runs out or inventory levels are low - Katana is the second set of eyes I didn't know I needed. Worth every minute of setup, this app has not only saved my business money and time - it has saved my business, period.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

TruPatriot

Katana offers exceptional value for the dollar. It has become a foundational part of our business in managing production, inventory and helping us to track our cost of goods, among other things. On top of that, the support we receive is top notch - Team Katana has set the bar high.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your support! 💪

KODAMA

Katana handles the complexity of a small manufacturing business very well. It takes time to input all of the data (or course) - and there are several import features available. I found it easier to add data manually, since it gave be an opportunity to clean up cluttered SKU's and better organize the data to fit into the Katana system. Being able to have nested items and bundles is HUGE, as it allows good tracking of WIP (work in progress). This ability alone makes it a great platform. From the customer facing side, it's pretty basic, and for now - that's OK. I'd rather a start-up software company spend resources on a stable and strong platform, then have me be able to customize the font on the PO's. I'm sure that in time, the software will get flashy as we haver all come to expect - but honestly, I appreciate that they are focused on function and not fashion.

Thank you!

Hippie Haven

Just completed the free 14 day trial of Katana and have now begun a paid subscription. It took a few days and a bit of frustration to manually add all our products, ingredients, recipes, and current pending wholesale orders from outside of shopify, but having the shopify integration helped a lot. We use three different wholesale platforms (Faire, tundra & Abound), none of which offer automated third party integrations, so we knew we’d have to manually input orders and Katana serves that purpose as our centralized dashboard to see what needs to go out, when, from which platform, if we have it in stock, when we can make it, etc. In two weeks, we’ve already seen an increase in production efficiency and decrease in wholesale turnaround times now that EVERYTHING is being tracked in one place. Highly recommend Katana if you’re a maker, it’s never too early to implement automated systems in your biz!

Thank you for the support! 💪

Nib and Noble

Fairly new to Katana but so far its great and will be even better when batch tracking arrives! Great integration with Shopify and Xero and the ability to track everything in one place from sales to invoices to production.

Work easily with creating customers and invoices through to xero.

Thank you! 💪

SPIINK

I AM A MANUFACTURER, THIS APP HELPED ME SO MUCH TO MANAGE MY STOCK! SINCE ALL MY RAW MATERIAL IS TOO DETAILED. LOVED IT, MUST GOOOO!

💪

Nordic Ice Coffee

We're a small danish startup that produce and sell our own ice coffee products.

We're new to handling a supply chain, but Katana has made it very easy.

We understand our cost-structure much better since we now understand the time spent in production in much better detail.

The integration with Shopify works flawless.

If you use Shopify to sell and have your own production and stock, then Katana is a must-have!

Thank you!