Katana Manufacturing ERP

Inventory management, stock sync and production control

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

by Laura Woj

So far so good! I have run through up-tile MRP solutions, initially installing katana, and eventually came back to it. Its simplicity allow me to train others in to use it, and it functions well for stock management. I have a pretty extensive build procedure and it is able to track all my pieces and parts. You can bundle pieces together as well, then build a unit from multiple bundled parts.

April 28, 2022

Thanks for your review Laura, glad to have you back with us :)

exolox

Katana is the best ever. It makes everything so much easier. As an engineer that has worked for several companies using different ERP/MRP systems, this completely solves all problems with an incredibly easy to learn UI. It's so good that I am able to work alone, without needing to hire purchasing and project managers, and manage significantly more than I ever though possible.

April 27, 2022

Thanks for your review of Katana! Really nice to hear you're getting great value out of our software, cheers!

Metis Supplements

Have been using Katana to keep track of our purchased materials, planning productions and keeping stock of our end products. Connects out-of-the box with Shopify and has a decent API to build custom connections with other systems/platforms. Had a good onboarding call with one of the team members. The roadmap looks promising as well. I like it stays very focused on the core of MRP/ERP and doesn't want to be yet another all-in-one tool.

April 20, 2022

Thank you for the review - our onboarding team are happy to hear from you! We're also excited to keep building Katana stronger over the coming quarters too, definitely including the API :)

Cotton Clara

We're pretty new to Katana but so far it is everything that we have been crying out for! Stock levels are now obvious and keeping track of inventory is so much easier. As we integrate this into our working week I am sure it will transform the efficiency with which we do everything.

Kocktail

Not only does the App work perfectly, but the support is out of this world. We have quite complex requirements for the size of our business due to having products that change every month. The team at Katana helped me to design the perfect solution and then found us a brilliant agency to implement it for a very reasonable price. All for no additional cost. Friendly, helpful and fast responses. Perfect 11/10 for customer service I have used far more expensive MRP and ERP systems in the past, and I must say that Katana measures up very well. For the price and it's ability to integrate with everything we already use it is unbeatable. If you are a manufacturing business and you use Xero, use Katana!

Crown Elements

Katana has saved my business! The level of detail and ease of entering and tracking raw materials has allowed us to saved money and strategically plan for sales and make purchase orders when necessary. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone that is seeking to manage their inventory and get an accurate and detailed overview of their business.

Holy Joe Coffee

Great app that streamlines the manufacturing process and has helped to cut out unnecessary hours in the warehouse.

Loversentiment

Overall a great app. I use it to track my inventory levels and it works great. I'd reccomend to anyone.

Elemental Air Systems

I started using Katana because it was simple. There were a few features I wanted that were missing initially, but they came out with them right before I was going to recommend them. Right now Katana has everything our small manufacturing company needs. It integrates nicely with Shopify and Quickbooks. Great, simple features. I'd recommend it to anyone who has struggled with inventory in Quickbooks. This is the solution.

Soap So Co.

We have found Katana to be an invaluable program, since the implementation it has streamlined our whole production process, making us more efficient especially with time! It's extremely user friendly and we have recommended to several businesses in our community.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12