Kevy eCommerce Marketing

Everything you need to personalize your email marketing.

From $250/month. Additional charges may apply.

Roma Boots

Kevy has taken our eCommerce marketing to the next level! We were hesitant to switch over from MailChimp but now we wish we would have heard from them sooner. All of the features are very user-friendly and if you have any questions customer service is just a chat box, email, or call away. Kevy has proven to be a game-changer and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Outdoor Trunk

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Kevy is by far the best marketing platform I have used. I was apprehensive to switch from Mailchimp, but I am so glad I did! Kevy is so simple to use, very customizable and the customer service is top notch. I highly recommend Kevy to any size company.
-Christa Melton
Unlock Home

Southern Tots Shopfiy

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are so happy to be using Kevy! We started using Kevy several weeks ago, and already I would recommend it to anyone looking to switch up their Marketing platform. I love the ease of the program. Yet I know that if I have a question, they are quick to respond and help me out!