Do you want to sell keys, URLs, unique numbers, or any other short text from other sites in your store, beside your other items? Want to do it with full automation? This app may be your answer.
- NEW: Keys can be displayed directly in the "Thank You" page and/or sent by e-mail.
- Easily upload or generate lists containing thousands of optionally-unique incremental or random keys, URLs, numbers, or any other short text (one per line) and sell them like regular products, with automatic inventory management and fulfillment.
- Each "key" can be any single line of text, up to 65,512 bytes.
- Full support for orders with mixed Keyshop and non-Keyshop items; only the Keyshop items will be marked fulfilled.
- Full support for ordering multiple Keyshop-fulfilled items; each one is given its own unique key.
- Supports selling single items containing both a Keyshop-fulfilled key and manually-fulfilled physical shipment.
- Adds the keys as notes on the order for you to quickly reference later.
- Customizable templates for your fulfillment options.
- Actively supported. If you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions or feature requests, please feel free to get in touch.
- No monthly fees, no setup fees, no hidden fees. Only pay 1% of Keyshop-fulfilled sales.
- New stores begin with a $5 USD (converted to your store's currency) credit to help you get started!
Free to install
Charges 1% of sales fulfilled via Keyshop. No other fees.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Keyshop has been great in helping me streamline my product distribution. I utilise Itch.io to distribute my products and had previously had to rely the shopify digital attachment app that was severely limited in the way I could organise files and was extremely slow with uploads and downloads. Keyshop has, so far, reliably distributed keys generated by Itch.io to be sent to customers after purchase. Every so often an email might bounce but that has been few and far between and seems to have more to do with the email provider of the customer. Fortunately, Keyshop will always assign a key to an order so should an email fail it's as easy as copying and pasting the key from the order screen when replying to a customer. Super fast, easy to use, and well worth the price.