Google Ads Keyword Genius

Google Ads Keyword Genius

by Metricstory

Automated Google Search campaigns with 1-click

Braxley Bands

Within only a few short weeks of using we have seen a positive ROI and have enjoyed the simplicity of the interface. Super easy team to work with!

Shore Buddies

Great app to set up Google Ads quickly per product or collection straight from your Shopify store without the complicated Google Ads interface! Really simplifies the process!

worldclasscostumes

Tyler and team are there for you any questions.
Thank you Tyler again you are greatest Love this APP

Urban Letter

Edit 9/11/2020:

After my review, the CEO and co-founder of the company reached out to me to understand my experience. Joshua was very friendly and personable and we spoke for around an hour on how to improve the app going forward. Joshua and his co-founding partner offered personal solutions to help me understand how to use the app better in the future. Essentially, to get the most out of this app, your product descriptions should be strongly optimized with many keywords, then the app will create and run ads for you based on this. This wasn't told to me initially, as I stated in my previous review, but now I do understand. Brandon, the co-founder also walked me through a new product that they will be launching that would be more closely aligned with my store. Needless to say, I am impressed with the level of customer support and I look forward to making some updates to my site and re-trying the app. I also look forward to the new products. Good team, great service, and the app has real potential. If I can make reasonable changes and the app works for me and my needs, this would be changed to a 5-star review.

Old:

After setting up my account and payment information and starting my first ad, I was notified that the app needs to "get to know" my website better before it enables ad spending. No problem. A week later and still no spend, so I contact customer service. They were very nice, but they told me that my store is "too complex" and would need "more active management" and then recommended referring me to an ad agency that charges over $700/mo in fees + whatever my ad budget is. I asked if this app only worked with single item dropshipping stores, and they told me that it works with multi-item stores, but that "some stores need more active management," whatever that means. If I wanted an active ad agency, I just would of went to one. I was hopeful, but it's clearly not for everyone. Good luck.

For reference - I own a clothing brand with a wide-variety of clothing options, but seemingly nothing AI couldn't figure out keywords for... I don't get it, but whatever.

Utzy Naturals

Great app and customer support. The best part is a GREAT return on ad spend! I couldn't recommend installing this app more. Install now, well, unless you are a competitor, then please don't. :)

VUCEMI

Great help from reps, fast easy set-up. Will be reposting to see how progress goes with the app, But so far so good!

June Watch Straps

Flawless and easy to use with one of the best support teams I've ever worked with! Very happy I added this to my site.

Facèré Jewelry Art

App was easy to set up and ads even easier to configure - plus everyone I spoke to has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Excited to see what new keywords will work for me! Thank you guys! keep up the great work.

Fashion Touch PR

Excelent app, help me with Google Ads with only 1 click. I am new in e commerce and a dont Know about anything.

Fat Cat Gourmet Hot Sauces & Specialty Condiments

Great app with great customer service. Very helpful and personable. Highly recommended. A great way to get started with Google Ads to bring people to your storefront.

Previous 1 3