Google Ads Keyword Genius

Google Ads Keyword Genius

by Metricstory

Automated Google Search campaigns with 1-click

Bride Brite

Great app for starting your google adwords. Brandon is extremely helpful and will get the job done for you!

ETANA NEW YORK

I am new to using Google Ads, Tyler is awesome! He was very helpful in explaining how the app works and provided insight on what my options are when launching new ads. Thank you Tyler and Keyword Genius. I am very excited to see how the ads assist with conversions and revenue.

BIZARRE PRINTS

I would like this app to help me optimize my keywords and bring traffic that convert to sales. i would really appreciate if you do an analysis to my keywords

Jerry's Apparel

This was the best communication that I have with the guru so far. I hope in the future I will have the same interact with gurus.

HEMP HEALING HANDS

Google had been rejected my campaign all week and the person on this app was able to give me tips on to fix my website so Google would reject my ad. Very helpful!!!!

Lunnatoys

It’s been great so far! Fast and awesome results! Thank you Google ads keyword genius. I can’t wait for the next results!!!

SaroshSalman

easy to Install and create campaign.
Morgan from customer support went out of the way to support me do some ads settings.
Its my 3rd day on trail and already started generating sales
Deserve 5star review for sure

StrongVegans

This app is amazing in how easy it is to set up and get going. Ran into a couple snags (not tech savy) and Brandon was a huge help in ensuring everything was set up properly. He also offered up advice on keywords research and help in setting up ads specific to top seller in my store for the niche we are in. Highly recommend this app as the support is excellent and the results have been above my expectations.

Olde Church Emporium

Just installed the APP with Brandon's help. He stuck with me while we got it installed and got a new campaign up and running. Now all I have to do is wait and see the results.

Wooden Cork

The app has been a great help, allowing us to setup easy campaigns tailored to our product selection. The team went above and beyond to get us onboarded and setup.