Google Ads Keyword Genius

Google Ads Keyword Genius

by Metricstory

Automated Google Search campaigns with 1-click

dogsbandana

I was up and running with a new google ads campaign in a few minutes. I circled back a few days later and it was already bringing in new traffic and sales. I tried a few other Google Ads apps and didn't have success -- This app is gold!

HAPPY WVLF INC

I used this app to learn more about what I am missing out on. Setting up Google Ads is extremely difficult and Google Ads Keyword Genius makes it 1000xs easier-- thanks, guys!

Gold Standard Sales

I enjoyed using this app during the time I had it installed on my store. It helps with SEO and targeting. Definently recommend

Rahlies

This app was a lifesaver getting up and running with Google Ads. Couple clicks and we were ready to go!

PawsComplete

I used this app to help me look for new keywords to optimize my adwords campaigns. BIG improvements to my search campaigns. Very easy to use with GREAT Support staff. Tyler was very helpful and knowledgeable about the app and shared exciting features coming early 2020.

Mullein and Sparrow

Super easy to use. We weren’t spending money on Google Ads, but this tool got us set up and seeing revenue within days!

Ranger Ink

The set up is quick and their platform is so easy to use. The keyword suggestions are great so we can maximize opportunities

Donkey Car

The keywords are really good, I have already made good use of them. I would pay for this tool if it were not free.

Relief Works

I was able to get setup in a minute and add new keywords to my site, plus optimize current bids. Already seeing new revenue come in. Amazing.

Nesberry

Great keywords so far. Support was excellent in assisting set up. Just got set up so I'll monitor how helpful it is with marketing my google ads.

1 3 Next