Google Ads Keyword Genius

Automated Google Search campaigns with 1-click

1 review

Urban Letter

Edit 9/11/2020:

After my review, the CEO and co-founder of the company reached out to me to understand my experience. Joshua was very friendly and personable and we spoke for around an hour on how to improve the app going forward. Joshua and his co-founding partner offered personal solutions to help me understand how to use the app better in the future. Essentially, to get the most out of this app, your product descriptions should be strongly optimized with many keywords, then the app will create and run ads for you based on this. This wasn't told to me initially, as I stated in my previous review, but now I do understand. Brandon, the co-founder also walked me through a new product that they will be launching that would be more closely aligned with my store. Needless to say, I am impressed with the level of customer support and I look forward to making some updates to my site and re-trying the app. I also look forward to the new products. Good team, great service, and the app has real potential. If I can make reasonable changes and the app works for me and my needs, this would be changed to a 5-star review.

Old:

After setting up my account and payment information and starting my first ad, I was notified that the app needs to "get to know" my website better before it enables ad spending. No problem. A week later and still no spend, so I contact customer service. They were very nice, but they told me that my store is "too complex" and would need "more active management" and then recommended referring me to an ad agency that charges over $700/mo in fees + whatever my ad budget is. I asked if this app only worked with single item dropshipping stores, and they told me that it works with multi-item stores, but that "some stores need more active management," whatever that means. If I wanted an active ad agency, I just would of went to one. I was hopeful, but it's clearly not for everyone. Good luck.

For reference - I own a clothing brand with a wide-variety of clothing options, but seemingly nothing AI couldn't figure out keywords for... I don't get it, but whatever.