Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
27. März 2024

This app is beyond amazing. We had an extremely complex finance file that needed to be generated to load the transactions into a SAP system. DataChamp made modifications to the product to give us the extra functionality we required. They went above and beyond with the level of support they provided and helped to to create an extremely complex file. I would recommend them for anyone needing a data extraction app from Shopify.

Deloitte Access Economics
Australien
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
9. Mai 2024

Great App for exporting your transactions/orders or any data out of Shopify. Easily customizable with their support team. Highly recommended!

Pack Potions
Libanon
17 tage mit der App
29. Februar 2024

Richtig guter Support! Vielen Dank für das schnelle einbauen der Funktion.

The Showpin
3 monate mit der App
18. Dezember 2023

Best data export app I know! Fantastic support, quick and even more important: solving the problem! I didn't experience any problem yet that wasn't fixed in maximum 24 hours, sometimes within 2 hours. No BS, just somebody on the other side who knows what he (or she) is doing! Truly... The Data Champ!

MORGENSTUND Köln
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
29. November 2023

Ausgezeichnete App für Excel, CSV & TXT Exporte, 5* Support! Immer freundlich, schnell und professionell. Danke <3

Full Rewind
7 tage mit der App
1. November 2023

I have tried a few export apps. This was by far the easiest to set up and had some options that fit what I needed to customize the spreadsheet data produced. I had one need that was more difficult to setup (metafield data) and Robert responded within the hour and had it setup for me not long after.

Rockteez Apparel
Vereinigte Staaten
2 monate mit der App
5. März 2021

Easy to use! Lets me choose the information that is important to the report. Appreciate the flexibility of choosing what to include and what to leave out.

giftologie.wholesale
Kanada
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Kickdata hat geantwortet 8. März 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that DataChamp is easy and flexible to use.

9. Mai 2023

We have been using DataChamp for over 2 years and I love it! It has totally revolutionised our systems integration with our warehouse and our shipping partner. We can now schedule and automate the whole process which is amazing. This saves us a great deal of time, money and mistakes.

The support is responsive and helpful and helped us with some of the more challenging aspects of creating reports that work. This plugin, unlike many others is definitely worth the monthly fee. Thanks DataChamp!

Sacred Earth Medicine
Australien
9. Juni 2021

I've tried a number of apps before arriving at the DataChamp app. It's one of the best apps for extracting export data! He quickly responded to requests for additional country currency codes (ISO) for product lines and implemented them the next day. Also, the support system was very good and I was very impressed. I am very grateful to them. :) My next request is to be able to export the order details as additional columns!

Parisjenne
Japan
Bearbeitet am 24. August 2020

I used this app to help create daily order reports. What impressed me most was the developers response time. Extremely helpful. Really like the fact that reports are incremental, so when you automate a report it never doubles up on info.

Spier Shop