DataChamp Excel & CSV Exports

Export Orders, Products and more to FTP/Dropbox/Email/Google

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Party Dudes

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Such incredible quick service and assistance. Helped with getting setup even though it was out of the normal scope of help. Appreciated.

UK Bling2o

Time spent using app About 2 months

Best app in this category, I have tried a few and found them all lacking. I especially like that I can try it out for free as my clients needs were specific.

This app was missing some features but the developer was very quick to add them and communicated with me when they were ready, which was within their estimated time.

Daleri Souq

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App. Great Support. I requested a feature and they made it available within few hours. They are responsive on email support.

Spier Shop

Location South Africa

I used this app to help create daily order reports. What impressed me most was the developers response time. Extremely helpful. Really like the fact that reports are incremental, so when you automate a report it never doubles up on info.

Barbers Choice

Location Australia

Perfect app! We use it since 3 month and the feature for scheduled exports and export to Cloud are perfect for automatic fulfillment by our supplier. Great work!

Kitchen Kettle Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 month

We use this app to export our orders from shopify to import into our business's accounting system. The format was easy to setup and although we had an issue at the beginning, Andreas was able to provide a solution - it was something we were missing - and got us up and running quickly. Great app and free if you aren't exporting tons of data at a time! Exactly what we need.

August 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your uplifting review.
We're grateful for customers like you.

TAZO Foods Pk

Location Pakistan

I used the app to export custom excel files for my business. It’s very easy to use and helpful. The best part is the customer support which is why I rated 5/5 stars! Solved all my problems with a quick response. Recommended !

July 28, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

o-liveandco.cl

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

Me gusta, es muy practica y útil. ademas te permite alguna flexibilidad y configuración de formatos.

July 9, 2020

Wow, muchas gracias por esta excelente reseña de 5 estrellas.
Wow, thank you so much for this great 5-star review.

Timeless Matter

Location Jordan
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is the one of easiest & fastest apps for Exporting orders via csv, other apps made me lose my mind by how complicated the process was, this one has TONS of features and the devs are very helpful!
A+

A to Z Gadgets UK

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Team DataChamp are excellent with customer and technical support. Our business is happy to be working with them and finds this application useful for data management purposes.

www.atozgadgets.uk recommends working with team DataChamp.