DataChamp Excel & CSV Exports

Export Orders, Products and more to FTP/Dropbox/Email/Google

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

gasflix

Location Germany

Eine leistungsfähige App, die genau macht, was sie soll. Positiv hervorzuheben ist besonders auch der schnelle, freundliche und professionelle Support!

RetroGameBoyz

Exactly what I needed and was looking for. Complete customization of my export to feed into other cloud-based tools. Excellent customer support - fast replies, accurate responses and friendly. I would highly recommend this app,

RPimaging, INC

I used DataChamp to export products including Metafield. I like how we can map the existing columns to new columns. Good customer support and a development team that listens to what users want as a feature is the best combination you can get. DataChamp is the go to app for our export needs as the feature is more than enough to handle all our export jobs in our store.

entgiftungsprogramm

Great App. I have tried other apps for exporting orders and we never got them to work the way we needed it. This App on the contrary has a professional setup. It can handle everything. Also: Great support team.

FOS Drinks GmbH

Wir haben mit DataChamp gefunden wonach wir gesucht haben um Daten von Shopify zu exportieren. DataChamp ermöglicht es wirklich alle nur denkbaren Datenpunkte von Shopify abzugreifen, innerhalb der App zu manipulieren und in einem gewünschten Format automatisiert zu exportieren. Ich hatte schon zweimal Kontakt mit dem Support und mir wurde innerhalb weniger Minuten genau die Lösung präsentiert, nach der ich gesucht hatte.
Für uns ein Must-have in unserem Shopify Store. 5/5

green-mnky-ab

Ich habe die App für den automatisierten export von Bestellinformationen verwendet und bin absolute zufrieden. Das Support Team hat sehr schnell auf meine Bedürfnisse reagiert. Die App ist sehr funktional und kinderleicht zu bedienen. Einfach Top!

W.SCHILLIG

We use this app to export orders as csv in order to import them into an external portal. Data Champ offers all the necessary features to configure the export down to the smallest detail. The support is excellent. For our export, some changes or extensions to the app were necessary. These were implemented very quickly after joint consideration and are now available to all users. Highly recommended.

The Real McCoy's

Our business is using this app to do inventory export. This has helped us a lot and is saving us a lot of hours copy and pasting. Glad we've put this into place. Customer service is also very efficient!

RACSTARS

The app is very complete, it serves me a lot. And the support team is very good, they have helped me in everything I have asked. Thanks.

flower-ichie

It has a high degree of freedom in processing and is easy to use.
It matched my purpose and achieved my goal.
Great app!