DataChamp Excel & CSV Exports

DataChamp Excel & CSV Exports

by Kickdata

The most customizable export app.

NOMO CHOC

Best Reporting App!
First of all the App is DSGVO Konform since the company is in the EU.
The Customer support is amazing! Andreas is helping us all the time and always very quick. He even customed programmed new features for us since we are trying to get an automated report for SAP! Thank you!! Get this App!!!

Manga Mate

I use this app to export all of my products sold each month, which makes re-ordering stock such a breeze. Super helpful! I also needed some help with a custom installation, and they set it up for me free of charge - where I've had other apps charge me for custom installations. Can't recommend them enough!

Functional Tennis

Great app if you are looking for an easy way to export orders. I use it daily to import orders into our postal system and it easily allows me to configure the CSV file to suit the shipping CSV file that's needed for each company

iclic SONNENCLIP

We had to convert data to import in a UPS shipping App. The support helped us super fast and we got it running. :))

Dadbracelets

Super support und schneller Anpassungen möglich. Empfehle die App aufjedenfall für den Export von Bestellungen.

Parisjenne

I've tried a number of apps before arriving at the DataChamp app. It's one of the best apps for extracting export data! He quickly responded to requests for additional country currency codes (ISO) for product lines and implemented them the next day. Also, the support system was very good and I was very impressed. I am very grateful to them. :) My next request is to be able to export the order details as additional columns!

MDK digital

Great app!
Very helpful and friendly.
Excellent customer service.
Many thanks to Andreas for the help and patience. אפליקציה מעולה! עוזרת מאוד בניהול קבצי אקסל, סידור העמודות והתאים בדיוק לפי הצורך ומאפשרת יצוא מדוייק ובעברית של המידע. שירות לקוחות מצויין, זריז מאוד ויעיל.
תודה רבה לאנדראס על העזרה ועל הסבלנות.

BaryWoll

Ich habe genau diese App gesucht. Sehr übersichtlich und verständlich. Bei einigen offenen Fragen wurde mir telefonisch super schnell weiter geholfen. Vielen Dank! Von mir 5+ Sterne.
L.G BaryWoll

Perennial GRBS

App itself is really easy to install and use - but the support provided by Andreas was brilliant - helping to existing current functionality and extended new functionality where possible. Very happy

The Personal Shop

Absolutely outstanding customers support from Andreas. Responds to all enquiries lightning fast and resolves any problems with no hassle. Thank you.

March 29, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for this high praise.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us hello@datachamp.io

Andreas