Super Collections Sort&Create

Super Collections Sort&Create

by Kimonix

Create & sort collections with AI personalization & analytics

Lenskart

Very nice app, helpful insights & great features! and Off-course Brilliant Customer support, Cheers Daniel !

September 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! Pleasure working with you and Lenskart team! Please let us know if there is anything we can help your team with:)

Oh Hello Clothing

This app is amazing, it has saved me hours of time! The customer service is the best I've come across in such a long time!

August 31, 2021

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it! We are here to help and support with any question you might have:)

Vendome online

This brilliant app is a game changer for us and solves a huge problem of collection sorting and management! The smart collection offers so many advanced options and helps us combine automation with some control we do need over the collection. Looking forward to adding the personalization soon, even though we get so much value already. Support is amazing, goes the extra mile for us with any issue and even have suggestions of their own on how to make the most out of the app. this is truly a super app.

August 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Tahiliya

great app! Amazing tool for merchandising using AI .. Customer support is amazing as well & they are available 24.7

June 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! As you know, we are available in chat/email/call for anything you need:)

Underzz

Super app! The combination of personalization and analytics I can use to set up collections and sort products is unbelievable. Plus, the support is over the top, they go above and beyond to help with any question I might have.

May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are available on chat, email and call for anything you need:)

RAZILI

This might be the best merchandising solution on Shopify! The app solves a huge problem we had with collection sorting and product display and the support is super quick and responsive. 5 stars no doubt!

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy for the great results so far!:)

n°74 E-Shop

This app is just AMAZING ! and offer major custom configurations on shopify for smart collections. Kobi, from customer support, was just perfect and did not hesitated to guide us with our specific needs. I definitely strongly reccomend this app and the special Support! Thanks !

April 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! Pleasure to have you onboard! Please talk to us for anything you need:)

MyHelios

AMAZING APP! Besides the super quick support, I loved the metrics it provides for sorting products like reviews, conversion rate and days to finish inventory, but the best part is you get to decide the influence of each metric on the sorting engine. It allows us to show the right product in each collection and it saves us a lot of time.

March 24, 2021

leadingadgets1

This app is the best one on shopify for smart collections and sorting due to all the analytics you can use. I really loved the option for product sorting where you can use many parameters and decide on the influence of each one, this allows us to sort each collection in the best way possible.

March 21, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! As you know, we are here for any question you might have (chat/email/call)

leadingadgets

Amazing app, I'm using it a few times and I can't stay without it. Business change! absolutely recommended

March 20, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are available in chat/email/call for anything you need:)

Previous 1 3 4 5