Collection Page & Product Sort

Product merchandising: Collections sort, smart collection page

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

XooKool

This App is great, super easy to use and it will improve your store performance with smart collections. The team also provides an amazing support.

December 26, 2021

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it! We are here to help and support with any question you might have:)

Hunza G

Really great app to merchandise our Shopify store. Amazing expertise and availability from the team at Kimonix to have calls to talk through our ambition and requirements for the app. Would really recommend - especially for a brand that doesn't have this function in house.

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Appreciate it! As you know, we are available in chat/email/call for anything you need:)

Kick Game

Amazing app, this is a game changer and a must have for any store, it will save you so much time, and allow you to merchandise your products properly based on things like margin, and stock, I don't know how I lived without this for so long!

November 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are here to help with everything you might need:)

VoleSport

Location Israel

Great app and amazing support! I’m new to Shopify and this is one of the best sorting solutions I’ve seen yet. I’m rebuilding all the collections using the app and the amount of data and options to use is unbelievable.

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please let us know if you need any help with setting up all the collections in your store. Thanks again it's much appreciated:)

Knotten Wolle

Location Netherlands

This is a no-brainer if you have a changing seasonal collection like Fashion. We automate almost all our collections with Kimonix. What I like the best: It is all on auto-pilot PLUS no-frontend code, so also not slowing down your side. We are ourselves sometimes surprised which product are shown on our website :-) Top-tip: Combine this with your Klaviyo for truly smart collections ;-)

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! Much appreciated! and thanks for the great tip, I'm sure it can help other stores as well!:)

Lenskart

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very nice app, helpful insights & great features! and Off-course Brilliant Customer support, Cheers Daniel !

September 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! Pleasure working with you and Lenskart team! Please let us know if there is anything we can help your team with:)

Oh Hello Clothing

Location Ireland

This app is amazing, it has saved me hours of time! The customer service is the best I've come across in such a long time!

August 31, 2021

Vendome online

Location Israel

This brilliant app is a game changer for us and solves a huge problem of collection sorting and management! The smart collection offers so many advanced options and helps us combine automation with some control we do need over the collection. Looking forward to adding the personalization soon, even though we get so much value already. Support is amazing, goes the extra mile for us with any issue and even have suggestions of their own on how to make the most out of the app. this is truly a super app.

August 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Tahiliya

Location India

great app! Amazing tool for merchandising using AI .. Customer support is amazing as well & they are available 24.7

June 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! As you know, we are available in chat/email/call for anything you need:)

Underzz

Location Israel

Super app! The combination of personalization and analytics I can use to set up collections and sort products is unbelievable. Plus, the support is over the top, they go above and beyond to help with any question I might have.

May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are available on chat, email and call for anything you need:)