Super Collections Sort & Test

Super Collections Sort & Test | Reviews

by Kimonix

Automate, sort & A/B test collections to boost BFCM profit

Kick Game

Amazing app, this is a game changer and a must have for any store, it will save you so much time, and allow you to merchandise your products properly based on things like margin, and stock, I don't know how I lived without this for so long!

November 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are here to help with everything you might need:)

VoleSport

Great app and amazing support! I’m new to Shopify and this is one of the best sorting solutions I’ve seen yet. I’m rebuilding all the collections using the app and the amount of data and options to use is unbelievable.

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please let us know if you need any help with setting up all the collections in your store. Thanks again it's much appreciated:)

Knotten Wolle

This is a no-brainer if you have a changing seasonal collection like Fashion. We automate almost all our collections with Kimonix. What I like the best: It is all on auto-pilot PLUS no-frontend code, so also not slowing down your side. We are ourselves sometimes surprised which product are shown on our website :-) Top-tip: Combine this with your Klaviyo for truly smart collections ;-)

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! Much appreciated! and thanks for the great tip, I'm sure it can help other stores as well!:)

Lenskart

Very nice app, helpful insights & great features! and Off-course Brilliant Customer support, Cheers Daniel !

September 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! Pleasure working with you and Lenskart team! Please let us know if there is anything we can help your team with:)

Oh Hello Clothing

This app is amazing, it has saved me hours of time! The customer service is the best I've come across in such a long time!

August 31, 2021

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it! We are here to help and support with any question you might have:)

Vendome online

This brilliant app is a game changer for us and solves a huge problem of collection sorting and management! The smart collection offers so many advanced options and helps us combine automation with some control we do need over the collection. Looking forward to adding the personalization soon, even though we get so much value already. Support is amazing, goes the extra mile for us with any issue and even have suggestions of their own on how to make the most out of the app. this is truly a super app.

August 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Tahiliya

great app! Amazing tool for merchandising using AI .. Customer support is amazing as well & they are available 24.7

June 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! As you know, we are available in chat/email/call for anything you need:)

Underzz

Super app! The combination of personalization and analytics I can use to set up collections and sort products is unbelievable. Plus, the support is over the top, they go above and beyond to help with any question I might have.

May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are available on chat, email and call for anything you need:)

RAZILI

This might be the best merchandising solution on Shopify! The app solves a huge problem we had with collection sorting and product display and the support is super quick and responsive. 5 stars no doubt!

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy for the great results so far!:)

n°74 E-Shop

This app is just AMAZING ! and offer major custom configurations on shopify for smart collections. Kobi, from customer support, was just perfect and did not hesitated to guide us with our specific needs. I definitely strongly reccomend this app and the special Support! Thanks !

April 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! Pleasure to have you onboard! Please talk to us for anything you need:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6