Super Collections Sort & Test

Automate, sort & A/B test smart collections to boost profit

From $69/month. 14-day free trial.

GALITA

This app is exactly what we needed. We just migrated to Shopify and this merchandising solution is amazing! The super collections and sorting really boosted our sales so far and help us promote slow moving products. This app is very well thought and the support is the best I came across with. Really liked the segments feature and the ability to A/B test each collection. Kudos to Kimonix!

January 19, 2022

Thank you very much for the great review! Happy to see the super fast impact it made your store. Let us know if you need anything:)

Snaffling Pig

We have just started using Kimonix and already we have seen a marked increase on conversion rates on our collection pages. Easy to use and the team have been responsive and always helpful.

January 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the review and for sharing how the app helped you so far! We are here to help with anything you need:)

Misha & Puff

We use Kimonix to develop actionable collections for both our internal and external stakeholders. We love it! We have a wide catalogue and Kimonix helps us surface styles customers may overlook.

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! Truly Appreciate it! If you need anything, we are available in chat/email/call:)

XooKool

This App is great, super easy to use and it will improve your store performance with smart collections. The team also provides an amazing support.

December 26, 2021

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it! We are here to help and support with any question you might have:)

Hunza G

Really great app to merchandise our Shopify store. Amazing expertise and availability from the team at Kimonix to have calls to talk through our ambition and requirements for the app. Would really recommend - especially for a brand that doesn't have this function in house.

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Appreciate it! As you know, we are available in chat/email/call for anything you need:)

Kick Game

Amazing app, this is a game changer and a must have for any store, it will save you so much time, and allow you to merchandise your products properly based on things like margin, and stock, I don't know how I lived without this for so long!

November 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are here to help with everything you might need:)

VoleSport

Great app and amazing support! I’m new to Shopify and this is one of the best sorting solutions I’ve seen yet. I’m rebuilding all the collections using the app and the amount of data and options to use is unbelievable.

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please let us know if you need any help with setting up all the collections in your store. Thanks again it's much appreciated:)

Knotten Wolle

This is a no-brainer if you have a changing seasonal collection like Fashion. We automate almost all our collections with Kimonix. What I like the best: It is all on auto-pilot PLUS no-frontend code, so also not slowing down your side. We are ourselves sometimes surprised which product are shown on our website :-) Top-tip: Combine this with your Klaviyo for truly smart collections ;-)

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! Much appreciated! and thanks for the great tip, I'm sure it can help other stores as well!:)

Lenskart

Very nice app, helpful insights & great features! and Off-course Brilliant Customer support, Cheers Daniel !

September 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! Pleasure working with you and Lenskart team! Please let us know if there is anything we can help your team with:)

Oh Hello Clothing

This app is amazing, it has saved me hours of time! The customer service is the best I've come across in such a long time!

August 31, 2021