Super Collections Sort&Create

Super Collections Sort&Create

by Kimonix

Create & sort collections using advanced analytics & insights

n°74 E-Shop

This app is just AMAZING ! and offer major custom configurations on shopify for smart collections. Kobi, from customer support, was just perfect and did not hesitated to guide us with our specific needs. I definitely strongly reccomend this app and the special Support! Thanks !

April 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! Pleasure to have you onboard! Please talk to us for anything you need:)

MyHelios

AMAZING APP! Besides the super quick support, I loved the metrics it provides for sorting products like reviews, conversion rate and days to finish inventory, but the best part is you get to decide the influence of each metric on the sorting engine. It allows us to show the right product in each collection and it saves us a lot of time.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are available on chat, email and call for anything you need:)

leadingadgets1

This app is the best one on shopify for smart collections and sorting due to all the analytics you can use. I really loved the option for product sorting where you can use many parameters and decide on the influence of each one, this allows us to sort each collection in the best way possible.

March 21, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! As you know, we are here for any question you might have (chat/email/call)

leadingadgets

Amazing app, I'm using it a few times and I can't stay without it. Business change! absolutely recommended

March 20, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are available in chat/email/call for anything you need:)

Head Over Heels - Israel

Great app with lots of advanced conditions to create and sort collections based on what you need. Very good and quick customer service.

March 10, 2021

econawa

AMAZING app and support! the multi-segments collection is a game changer for us as it is so dynamic and gives us max control over the collections and in general the app helps us push both best sellers and products with high volume of inventory.

March 7, 2021

Barkly

First of all, support is amazing! I love this app since it gives us new capabilities in terms of managing and optimizing our collections and in only a few days we are using it we already see an increased conversion rate. We are also using it to create smart collections only for Facebook feed and that saves us tons of time. Definitely recommend!

February 21, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! Glad to hear about the good results:) we are here for any question you might have (chat/email/call)

Blanket4Baby

This app is something special and I must say it is for a reasonable price for what it gives you. I just migrated to shopify and found this app and its exactly what I looked for, to be able to consider as many parameters (also important ones you don’t have on shopify) as I want to create and sort the collections. Also looking forward to start using the personalized collection for my email marketing, it seems great. I’ll update on results. and last, great support! I had some questions and got quick and kind responses.

February 18, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! Please Let us know if you need any help setting up the personalized collection for the email campaign or in anything else:)

Nicobar

I was looking for an App which can give me full control of how i sort collection pages of my website. To be able to sort using multiple attributes at the same time. And then i found this App. Kobi is a go-getter and gives great support in fixing things. Fantastic App. Love it.

February 1, 2021

Farm Models Store

WOW. This app is a game changer which solves a big problem with Shopify and adds control to collections. Great support and really easy to set up. 5 stars.

January 24, 2021