Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & Dropship, Made Easy!

The Official Dolli Bijoux

i have really been enjoying the app and the quality of it up until recently. i am unable to access the app from my shopify store and my orders are no longer importing into their system. i have two orders to fulfill and i am hoping to hear back from someone to resolve this issue so i wont have to refund orders...

June 18, 2019

Hi Dolli Bijoux!

We apologize for the problems you've been experiencing when importing orders. Your patience is appreciated as our app was experiencing intermittent technical difficulties.

Our Tech Support has been working diligently to get this corrected and the app is now running smoothly. A member of our Customer Experience team has contacted you directly to confirm the app is functioning properly on your end as well. Please let our Customer Experience team know if you're still having this issue and we will investigate this further for you.

Human Clothes Project

So far Kin Custom has been great. I would say that the only thing I can suggest is more products and variants (color options). I would love to utilize Kin Custom for all of my products, but due to this matter have to use other companies. Besides that, the service has been great, first product received was very good quality, and the site is very easy to use.

June 7, 2019

Hi Human Clothes Project! Thank you so much for sharing what you love about us, but also how we can improve! We are committed to serving our merchants and creators so we value your feedback. A member of our Customer Experience team will be in touch to get additional details from you.

Tie-Fly

I adore this app, customer service is responsive and replies quick, I ordered 2 samples and the product quality was excellent and it came out exactly as I designed in the mockup & delivery was in less than a week. I highly recommend & you can view both samples @

&

Tie - Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!!

June 13, 2019

Hi Tie- Fly Clothing!

Thank you for your review! Everything you mention is exactly what we strive for to make your experience seamless and provide the quality your customers want in a product. Keep it up, we love what you're doing!

Vizionaryfocus Top Shelf

I LIKE THIS APP BUT THE SIZE LIMITATION ON PRODUCTS IS HOLDING ME BACK FROM REACHING A BROAD AUDIENCE BUT I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE IMPROVING.I DO HOPE THEY SELL COMFORTERS EVENTUALLY

CultureCore

I just started using the app and I like it. I had to manually send the first order I received, will the API automatically check for sales and upload them to Kin Customs and how often?

April 25, 2019

Hi CultureCore! We appreciate you leaving a review for us. In order for customer orders to automatically appear in your Kin Custom app, you'll want to process the customer order but do not click 'Mark as fulfilled' within the order.

Instead you can simply follow the prompts below:
1. Process your customers order
2. Click Apps>Kin Custom app
3. Click Sales
4. Orders will automatically appear, follow the prompts for payment in order for Kin Custom to begin fulfillment.

Hopefully this helps but if you are still having troubles with order automation, please contact us at info@kincustom.com or we have our live chat available to assist you!

-Kin Custom, Customer Experience

Lost Mind Shop

Impossible to sign back in. I like the designs though. I haven't made any sales yet. Would I recommend? Sure but get everything you need out of it all at once.

April 15, 2019

Hi Lost Mind Shop! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is very important to us. We will have a member of our team contact you directly via email to see how we can help resolve the issues you are having.

Print Mode Boutique

I love the app. Very easy to use. Great variety of products with design gallery. I highly recommend it.

Hynes Eagle

Would recommend using this if you like to design.Good printing quality and service.I'm very confident using this app to design and fill my store with products.

RHForever

I love the app and kin! All of here products have great quality. I just wished the all over print shirts and hoodies were bigger in size. You can order a 2XL and it'll feel like an XL.

KNG

I've been using Kin Custom with my store for over a year now and since the beginning I've loved how easy it is to take my ideas straight to production in a matter of minutes. Now that's it's integrated with my shopify store it makes the workflow even faster! My only issue is the sizing of the shirts and such. As a 6' 5" 245lb man, I find it hard to wear some of my own brand due to the XXL max size limitation. If they get that bumped up a bit I won't have a need to use anybody else for my brand.

Previous 1