Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & Dropship, Made Easy!

Revenge of the Weirdo

I’ve been using kin custom before they had a app on Shopify for my store and never had any issues. Now my orders never import over. I keep getting told to set up a API and download the app in the app section when the app is downloaded. Then I’m prompted to login in all over again and when I do that I get “system is busy try again” . This has been going on for almost two months. I’ve reached out to customer service and it took forever to respond & the one that did just sent a basic answer and never responded back.

September 18, 2019

Hi Revenge of the Weirdo,

Thank you for being a long standing customers of ours!

We appreciate your patience as we work through these issues and apologize for the time spent trying to import your orders. After reviewing your ticket history, our Customer Experience team expedited this to our tech support to schedule a call with you to see where the issues are occurring. We will continue to follow up to ensure this gets resolved for you.

Po Wasted Po

Not pleased at all with the quality of the ALL OVER PRINT (100% polyester), or the responses from Kin Custom, regarding the massive amount of lint that is attracted to polyester, even before the first time the clothes are cleaned. It doesn't matter if they're cleaned afterwards using a washing machine or sending them to the dry cleaners. There's a serious problem when a blend isn't used, and to have something you expect to make a great profit on, and it attracts (unattractive) lint, and there are no answers from the company as to why, especially after spending hundreds of dollars on test prints for them to turn out like this, is a very serious issue.

August 13, 2019

Hi Po Wasted Po!

Thank you for the feedback! We're so sorry for the inconvenience. Customer Experience has issued you a refund and we are diligently looking into this situation with our production team. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

-Kin Custom

WWL

so far kin has been great for my company. the quality of prints are great and so is the customer service and turn around time. i really love that they offer white labeling also

B Inspired Boutique

I love the fact they have pre-designed products however some are a bit pricey. And the other issue I noticed from what I understand is that you have to accumulate $50 in profits before they will pay out to you and you use their pay system. You should be able to collect your profits at the time of sale, unfortunately won't work for me......but other than that it is a great app and have great products.

The Official Dolli Bijoux

i have really been enjoying the app and the quality of it up until recently. i am unable to access the app from my shopify store and my orders are no longer importing into their system. i have two orders to fulfill and i am hoping to hear back from someone to resolve this issue so i wont have to refund orders...

June 18, 2019

Hi Dolli Bijoux!

We apologize for the problems you've been experiencing when importing orders. Your patience is appreciated as our app was experiencing intermittent technical difficulties.

Our Tech Support has been working diligently to get this corrected and the app is now running smoothly. A member of our Customer Experience team has contacted you directly to confirm the app is functioning properly on your end as well. Please let our Customer Experience team know if you're still having this issue and we will investigate this further for you.

Human Clothes Project

So far Kin Custom has been great. I would say that the only thing I can suggest is more products and variants (color options). I would love to utilize Kin Custom for all of my products, but due to this matter have to use other companies. Besides that, the service has been great, first product received was very good quality, and the site is very easy to use.

June 7, 2019

Hi Human Clothes Project! Thank you so much for sharing what you love about us, but also how we can improve! We are committed to serving our merchants and creators so we value your feedback. A member of our Customer Experience team will be in touch to get additional details from you.

Tie-Fly

I adore this app, customer service is responsive and replies quick, I ordered 2 samples and the product quality was excellent and it came out exactly as I designed in the mockup & delivery was in less than a week. I highly recommend & you can view both samples @

&

Tie - Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!!

June 13, 2019

Hi Tie- Fly Clothing!

Thank you for your review! Everything you mention is exactly what we strive for to make your experience seamless and provide the quality your customers want in a product. Keep it up, we love what you're doing!

Vizionaryfocus Top Shelf

I LIKE THIS APP BUT THE SIZE LIMITATION ON PRODUCTS IS HOLDING ME BACK FROM REACHING A BROAD AUDIENCE BUT I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE IMPROVING.I DO HOPE THEY SELL COMFORTERS EVENTUALLY

CultureCore

I just started using the app and I like it. I had to manually send the first order I received, will the API automatically check for sales and upload them to Kin Customs and how often?

April 25, 2019

Hi CultureCore! We appreciate you leaving a review for us. In order for customer orders to automatically appear in your Kin Custom app, you'll want to process the customer order but do not click 'Mark as fulfilled' within the order.

Instead you can simply follow the prompts below:
1. Process your customers order
2. Click Apps>Kin Custom app
3. Click Sales
4. Orders will automatically appear, follow the prompts for payment in order for Kin Custom to begin fulfillment.

Hopefully this helps but if you are still having troubles with order automation, please contact us at info@kincustom.com or we have our live chat available to assist you!

-Kin Custom, Customer Experience

Lost Mind Shop

Impossible to sign back in. I like the designs though. I haven't made any sales yet. Would I recommend? Sure but get everything you need out of it all at once.

April 15, 2019

Hi Lost Mind Shop! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is very important to us. We will have a member of our team contact you directly via email to see how we can help resolve the issues you are having.

Previous 1