Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & Dropship, Made Easy!

Revenge of the Weirdo

I’ve been using kin custom before they had a app on Shopify for my store and never had any issues. Now my orders never import over. I keep getting told to set up a API and download the app in the app section when the app is downloaded. Then I’m prompted to login in all over again and when I do that I get “system is busy try again” . This has been going on for almost two months. I’ve reached out to customer service and it took forever to respond & the one that did just sent a basic answer and never responded back.

September 18, 2019

Hi Revenge of the Weirdo,

Thank you for being a long standing customers of ours!

We appreciate your patience as we work through these issues and apologize for the time spent trying to import your orders. After reviewing your ticket history, our Customer Experience team expedited this to our tech support to schedule a call with you to see where the issues are occurring. We will continue to follow up to ensure this gets resolved for you.

- Kin Custom

The Official Dolli Bijoux

i have really been enjoying the app and the quality of it up until recently. i am unable to access the app from my shopify store and my orders are no longer importing into their system. i have two orders to fulfill and i am hoping to hear back from someone to resolve this issue so i wont have to refund orders...

June 18, 2019

Hi Dolli Bijoux!

We apologize for the problems you've been experiencing when importing orders. Your patience is appreciated as our app was experiencing intermittent technical difficulties.

Our Tech Support has been working diligently to get this corrected and the app is now running smoothly. A member of our Customer Experience team has contacted you directly to confirm the app is functioning properly on your end as well. Please let our Customer Experience team know if you're still having this issue and we will investigate this further for you.

- Kin Custom

Vizionaryfocus Top Shelf

I LIKE THIS APP BUT THE SIZE LIMITATION ON PRODUCTS IS HOLDING ME BACK FROM REACHING A BROAD AUDIENCE BUT I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE IMPROVING.I DO HOPE THEY SELL COMFORTERS EVENTUALLY