Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & Dropship, Made Easy!

Po Wasted Po

Not pleased at all with the quality of the ALL OVER PRINT (100% polyester), or the responses from Kin Custom, regarding the massive amount of lint that is attracted to polyester, even before the first time the clothes are cleaned. It doesn't matter if they're cleaned afterwards using a washing machine or sending them to the dry cleaners. There's a serious problem when a blend isn't used, and to have something you expect to make a great profit on, and it attracts (unattractive) lint, and there are no answers from the company as to why, especially after spending hundreds of dollars on test prints for them to turn out like this, is a very serious issue.

August 13, 2019

Hi Po Wasted Po!

Thank you for the feedback! We're so sorry for the inconvenience. Customer Experience has issued you a refund and we are diligently looking into this situation with our production team. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

-Kin Custom

B Inspired Boutique

I love the fact they have pre-designed products however some are a bit pricey. And the other issue I noticed from what I understand is that you have to accumulate $50 in profits before they will pay out to you and you use their pay system. You should be able to collect your profits at the time of sale, unfortunately won't work for me......but other than that it is a great app and have great products.

Lost Mind Shop

Impossible to sign back in. I like the designs though. I haven't made any sales yet. Would I recommend? Sure but get everything you need out of it all at once.

April 15, 2019

Hi Lost Mind Shop! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is very important to us. We will have a member of our team contact you directly via email to see how we can help resolve the issues you are having.